My life with the Cullens

It happens so fast. Your life flashing before your eyes. Your here one mintute and gone the next second....but then your back....again. Becoming a vampire sucks...no pun intended. My name is Avery... and this..... is my  story.

"Avery! Wake up, darling." Lyn Masters called up the stairs. Hearing this she got up and began getting ready. Today would be the first day of high school for her.

"Yes, mother!" She called back.

Avery slipped on her uniform, grabbed her school bag, and bounded down the stairs. She walked down her hallway to the kitchen where she found her mother cooking breakfast. Walking over to her mother she gave her a kiss on her cheek saying their good mornings to each other. Avery took her seat at the table as her mother placed her breakfast in front of her.

"How did you sleep?" Her mother asked.

"Very well, thank you. And how about you mother? Did you sleep well?"

"Oh yes. Very well, thank you." She smiled at her mother and finished eating in silence.

"Well I should be on my way." Avery told her mother, placing her plate in the sink.

"Okay, darling. Do have a nice day." Her mother replied kissing her on the cheek.

"I will. Love you." Avery called as she walked out the door hearing her mothers reply.

She walked down her dirt drive way and decided to take a short cut through the woods seeing as she was running a tad bit late today. As she walked deeper and deeper she listened to all the noises around her. She absolutely loved being in the woods. It was calming to her to hear the birds and animals move about.

She new the woods as well as an animal living in them. She was in the woods as much as she could. Of course her mother didn't like that, telling her that it was far to dangerous for a girl to be playing in there. But she didn't head the warning.

As she walked she thought she saw something out of the corner of her eyes. She paused and looked around. There it was again. She spun but still saw nothing. And again...and again...and again. Till suddenly that something was right in front of her. Startled she backed up, tripping over a tree route.

"Don't be frieghtend, darling, everything will be all right." The man said softly but had a cunning smirk on his face which told everything. Nothing would be alright.

"What do you want?" Avery asked in a shaky voice. The man disappeared again then reappeared in front of her.

Crouching down to her level, he took her face in his hand. She took this time to study him. Black slightly curled hair, red eyes, pale skin, sinister smirk, broad shoulders clad in a black trench coat, black shirt, black pants, and black shoes. He was what you would call beautiful.

"I only want one thing, Avery." He whispered. "And that....would be you." With that everything went black.

Searing pain shot through her entire body. Hell...didn't even describe what she was going through. Then everything just..... disappeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyyy this is my first story!!! please give me some feedback! :)