Chapter two

-Takano POV-

I slowly opened my eyes, everything was slightly blurry. When I was fully awake I got up feeling really dizzy. I looked around and noticed I was in a different house than mine. "Did that man kidnap me?", I thought. I sneaked out of the room cautiously and looked through the house. "An apartment?", I said to myself. Once I got to the living room I saw the same man as I did when I passed out. "Saga-Senpai", the man said with a smile full of love. "Are you feeling any better? If not, then would you like some soup?" "Who are you and why did you take me here?", i said ignoring his question. He paused for a moment and started fidgeting until he finally answered,"I am Onodera and I took you here because I wanted to help you with your fever, Saga-Senpai". "How do you know my name?, are you some kind of stalker?", I said. "I-I know your name because I l-love you". My eyes widened with shock, how can he love me when I have never met him before? I turned to him. "What the hell?!", I shouted, "Is this some kind of joke?!", I was practically yelling. He looked at me with a broken hearted expression on his face. "No it's not a joke at all Senpai, but you always thought it was", he said. "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!", I screamed filled with rage. He was silent and didn't say a word. "IM LEAVING!", and with that I burst the door open and left. What does this man want with me? Is he a pedophile? Does he like younger men? Those thoughts clouded my mind. The real reason I left was because he just looks too much like Ritsu that I couldn't bare it. That silky brunette hair, those beautiful emerald eyes and that soft, milky skin were all too much for me. Before I knew it I had walked a great distance from the man's house. I had no idea where I was at the time so I stopped at the nearest bar. maybe if I get drunk on something I can forget about this.

(5:48 am)

"Hey, sweetheart could you -hic- do me a favor and get me another beer?", I said. The bartender turned and looked at me. "Sir I think you've had enough", she said. "Look honey, I'm the one paying for all of this beer so you should consider yourself lucky, now fill it up", I said. She smiled, "Your right so maybe I should serve you", she got out some more alcohol and pored it on my head. "NOW THAT I SERVED YOU, LEAVE MY BAR!", she screamed. I got up and started breaking chairs and throwing things at her like a mad man. "Someone call the police!", she said. After that I ran and I started to hear sirens and loud noises. Crap! I was going to get arrested! So I ran even faster and without paying attention of what was i front of me, I heard loud honk from a car and felt I a sharp pain going throughout my body. I had been hit by a car. The only thing I could feel was pain, the only thing I could smell was blood, the only thing I could hear was screams, the only thing I could taste was rain. Right before I fainted I thought, "This is the second time I've blacked out" and then I awaited death.