𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Why?" I frowned.

"We didn't know, young master." Horn responded.

"Alright," I said.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

・ ∽ ❀✿❀ ∽ ・
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

When I reached the front door of his office, I slowly entered as I began coughing when I smelled the smokes all over his office. I raised my eyebrows while looking at him, he was holding a stick.

A cigarette?

"Are you smoking?" I asked him with my frown expression while walking near to him, he slowly glanced up to me. He smirked and let out the smoke that coming from inside his mouth.

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked back at me with bored tone, I held my fists and took a deep breath.

"My mother doesn't want smokers." I simply commented while glaring at him, he stopped for a moment then narrowed his eyes at me after that.

"She's not here, your mother's dead." He replied, like he didn't care anymore! I held my fists tighter even more.

"Just what the hell do you need from me?! Did you call me just to say that?" I raised my voice; he really pisses me off every damn time but he pisses me more when I saw him chuckled a bit.

"Manners, Yu. Manners." He said but I didn't mind that, he didn't deserve any respect from me. He chuckled again when he saw my reaction, "I called you because I just want to tell you something important." He added while looking straightly at me.

"What?" I asked quickly, I want to get out from here, he didn't answer me but instead; he picked out the photos from the envelope on his table. My eyes widened when I saw that it's a pictures of me and Shinoa together.

"Where did you get that?" I asked irritately and slammed my both hands on his table, how could he stalked me like that?!

"Crowley gave that to me, Yu." He playfully replied as he touched my cheeks but I just shoved his hands quickly away from me and stood up straight, his skin was so disgusting; I don't want it touching mine.

"You two didn't seem just bestfriend at me, she likes you." The bastard said and looked back at the pictures, I immediately shook my head.

"She likes me because I'm her friend for pete's sake!" I exclaimed.

"You stay away from her." My heartless step father said with serious face that's why I paused at my place and slammed his table once again with both of my hands.

"She's my friend, I won't stay away from her!" I yelled in anger, I can't believe him!

"You will stay away from her whether you like it or not." He responded and laughed to annoy me more.

"I won't, never! Over my dead body, she's just my friend and you're just too paranoid!" I yelled again, I don't care now! I don't care what he's going do to me but I won't stay away from my friends, they are the people who I've only treasures a lot.

"Are you trying me, Yuichiro?" His expression suddenly changed but I ignored that.

"No, I'm not! It's your own problem! I will not obey you." I sigh heavily trying to control my temper after saying that, his lips curved into smirk.

"You have a guts to say that to me because you knew— you can handle me just like when you fought against me the other day, right?" He stated and slowly stood up from his place, I immediately noticed that he's coming near to me that is why I take a chance to move away from him, my body was trembling now.

"No..." I whispered while shaking my head but he began to walk near fast at me as I continued walking away from him, my face paled until I felt the wall at my back; shit! Dead end! I was about to move at the other side but I jumped in shock when someone pinned me through the wall with both hands over each other of my side. Panics filled me; I'm scared but I managed to look directly at him, our faces are inch away with each other and I can even smell his warm breathe; it's not addicted anymore, it just smells cigarette.

My body started to shake when I saw him leaning closer his face to me, my heart rapidly raced faster until his head is now at the side of my head— I bit my lower lip as I completely shut my eyes when I felt that he's licking my earlobe and biting it. I can't help it but to let out a weird sound from my mouth, my whole body is not processing very well right now, my whole body is not moving.

Why I can't push him?

"That's too bad for you when you really assumed that you really fought against me, Yu." He whispered huskily as I opened my eyes, I frowned. What did he mean assumed?

"W—what?" I mumbled, it makes me shiver down my spine when a lips brushed on the side of my neck.

"You didn't fought against me, my poor little Yuichiro. I just let you go away from me that time because I've saw your face and it makes me want to feel some care for you; your beautiful face looks so hopeless, so fragile." He slowly cupped my face while wearing his smirk, I didn't respond to him— I just froze in my place. "Well, if you didn't want me to punish you. You should obey your daddy Mika's simple order, Yu." A smirk was playing on his lips, I just glared at him and pushed him slowly away from me.

"No." I huffed.

"No? Still stubborn, huh? Still playing like a brave kid, don't flatter yourself too much Yuichiro." I heard him said as I bit my lower lip.

"No! I can fight you." I said without even thinking, he smirked again and whistled.

"Then we'll see." He said before I felt him pinned me hard through the wall, I winched in pain. His one hand was pinning my both hands above my head, I stared at him.

He claimed my lips harshly as I hesitated, I tried to push him but I failed; he's stronger now and I can't do anything about it. My whole body was trembling, I can't feel my knees— it's so weak. My eyes widened when I felt his left hands exploring my body, no! No! I can't, no please. I don't want him touching me, I really don't! I give in all my strength to push him but it was no use at all.

"No!" I whimpered between our kisses but he just ignored me.

My heart was shattering, it hurt. Why does he have to do this to me? I started to cry when he entered his hand within my pants, I bursted into tears. Fuck Yuichiro, why are you crying? You shouldn't cry, I'm so weak. He's right about a while ago that I was just playing like a brave kid but I really am not.

I was shocked when he let me go that's why I fell weakly at the ground, he was just standing in front of me; I managed to look up to him with both of my eyes filled with tears. He was looking down at me,

"See? You can't fight me, accept the fact that I just let you go away that time. Daddy will never hurt you again if you will obey properly, okay?" He stated. "Stay away from that girl, alright?" He added but I shook my head.

"But why?" I sobs.

"She's a pest, I don't like her to be with you. She irritates me a lot since I saw her and..." He said as he sat to face me.

"You're mine Yuichiro, I don't want any pest to have my own property."