One

Hoseok's POV

"Hmmm... Today's a nice day," I said as soon as I woke up and stretched. I got up, opened my blinds, and saw how beautiful and peaceful Seoul was today. I went to bathroom, washed up, brushed my teeth, got dressed in a casual outfit and went downstairs. I grabbed my keys & headed out the door, locking it behind me.

As I walked out, I got into my car, turned it on as "Let's Not Fall in Love" by Big Bang was playing from my iPod and drove off to the cafe. I entered the cafe and was greeted by Kim Minseok.

"Annyeong, Mr. Hoseok!" Minseok said, excitedly.

"Annyeong, Minseok!" I responded. "I would like the usual, please."

"Sure thing, Mr. Hoseok," Minseok said as he went to go make my coffee. We chatted while he made my usual drink.

"So, what are your plans for today, sir?" Minseok questioned.

"Um... nothing really," I replied back. "After this, I'm going to the park-"

"As usual," Minseok joked & we both laughed. "How's the painting business coming along? Have you heard back from Mr. Lee Yoon- Min yet?"

"No, not yet."

"Well, don't stress too much about it. You will get the job, Minseok said as he handed me my coffee.

"You know, you're a good friend, Minseok. I can always count on you whenever I'm stuck in a situation like this. Thank you."

"No problem." Minseok went to the register and calculated the price. "That'll be 4,100 won, sir."

I handed him my money and started to leave.

"Have a nice day, Mr. Hoseok!" Minseok yelled.

"Thanks, you too!" I yelled back as I walked out of the cafe and headed to my car.

At the park

I sat on the park bench, finishing up my painting of green trees. As I finally finished, my cell phone started ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked.

"Hello? Is this Mr. Jung Hoseok?" Someone asked from the other line."

"Yes?"

"This is Lee Yoon- Min from BigHit Entertainment. I have received your email about a job request, is that correct?"

"Ah, ne~"

"Well, we do have a job opening and it would be an honor if you would like to join the crew for an upcoming movie."

I was in shocked. "Jinjja?"

"Ne. We would like for you to come first thing in the morning so I can give you more details, if you're interested?"

"Yes, sir! I'm very interested!"

"Good. I just sent you an email with more information and the address to where we will be filming. I will show you around and all."

"Thank you so much, sir!"

"No problem, see you tomorrow!" He said before he hung up the phone.

I quickly grabbed my things and ran to my car.

At home

I opened up my laptop and checked my email. As I read about my new job position and where I would be working, I couldn't help, but smile. Tomorrow is the start of a dream coming true.

Quick note: my plan is to update and publish every Friday and Saturday. Again, I hope you guys like it so far. There will be upcoming characters in the next chapter next week. Thanks guys!

Enjoy!