Chapter 6

(Y/N's POV)
As I was ready to get out and fight her, she started attacking me! I dodged her attack and got ready to attack.
     "Ice make: Hail blast!!" I shouted.
     After that she made the storm disappear. I had no idea how she did it but I didn't have the time. I knew I had to use a different type of magic so I used my gem dragon slayer magic.
     "Gem dragon roar!" I shouted as gems can out of my mouth and towards her.
     Then it disappeared, again! I was starting to panic when I thought about attacking her with hand-to-hand combat. Which I wasn't very good at but I tried. I ran at her dodging every attack. I then kicked her in the gut, she backed up a bit and got confused. I then hit her again but in the back of the neck. Lacy taught me that if you hit someone really hard in the back of their neck, they will lose oxygen for a moment giving you the chance to run away. But I wasn't going to run, I was going to save Zeref. I ran up to him and when I got there the woman got up and threw something at me that made me fall. I wasn't going to quit so I got back up. I continued to run, and she continued to trip me. We both weren't going to give up. Until she threw something right at my face, after that everything went black.