Chapter 5

(Reader's POV)
After I saw the mob of mages coming at me I turned around and ran to go find some help. I shouted for help while running. I eventually ran into my friends.
     "Guys, mages are chasing after me," I said trying to catch my breath.
     "Why?" Lana asked.
     "I don't know," I replied, after that the mages came running in.
     "Well looks like we can ask them," Amy said. "Lightning strikes!"
"Ice make: Hail storm!" I shouted.
"Air demon rage!" Emma yelled as a blast of air came out of her mouth.
"Blood knifes!" Rei shouted as knifes made from her blood attacked the mages.
"Ice make: Swords!" Flash yelled.
Lana used her magic to crush some of the mages with a big rock. We beat all of the mages that attacked us.
"Why were you chasing Y/N?" Amy asked shaking that knocked out mage.
     "Amy, it's no use, their already knocked out," I said face-palming.
     "Oh right," she said dropping the person.
     After that I remembered that Zeref could be in trouble.
     "Hey guys I got to go see if the others are okay," I said and then ran off.
     "Y/N! Wait!" Crystal said.
     I didn't stop running, I also didn't want to tell Crystal about me talking to Zeref. I didn't need something for her to scold me about. I saw Zeref, he was with a black haired girl. She knocked him out and all I could think about was trying to save him.
-------------------------------------------
Here is chapter 5 finally, sorry it took so long, I had writers block. But I finally got an idea and put it down.