Epilogue

-Epilouge-

Prince Will and Princess Valentina were sitting in their room, in their Castle King Gregory had made just for them and whoever they wanted to live with. Princess Valentina was reading a book when the door knocked. Prince Will stepped up and opened the door. Lily came in and hugged her best friend. “How much longer?” Lily asked.

Princess Valentina put her hand to her stomach and answered “5 more months.”

Lily squealed and clapped her hands. “That is so exciting!” Then she made a face, “It grosses me out thinking of what you had to do to get that baby in your stomach.”

Princess Valentina and Prince Will rolled their eyes. “But it did take you long enough.” It had been about two years since Prince Will and Princess Valentina had been married.

Prince Will looked at Princess Valentina and smiled. Princess Valentina looked back at Lily and asked, “Have you found anyone for you yet?”

“Er- no.” she said playing with her blue dress.

Princess Valentina put down her book and Prince Will helped her up. “Then let’s go get you a man.” She said.

“You really think someone will like me?” She asked.

“Of course they will! Besides, we have a lot of cute cooks.” Lily helped Princess Valentina walk through the halls when Lily bumped into a waiter. His tray dropped and Lily helped him pick up the floor.

“Thanks,” he said as he got up.

Lily stood up and caught her breath when she looked into the guy’s eyes.

Princess Valentina backed up into her room and sat back on her bed.

“I thought you were helping Lily find someone.” He said.

“I was. But she didn’t need my help, she found somebody all on her own.” She said.

“Did you try to help her by making the guy like her because she’s friends with you?” he asked.

“No, he didn’t even see me. Once I saw a connection between them, I left them to talk.” She said.

“That’s my Princess.”

“No.” She said shaking her finger.

Prince Will laughed, “That’s my maid.”