Chapter 2: Urges

Hey guys! I'm going to start posting chapters that are about 1 and a half pages. They're short, but I can update a lot faster that way! And it allows me more time to update a diverse range of all my stories! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this next bit :3 Read/Comment/Vote!

Picture to the side is of Klein Britanis!

The nights Jun spent alone were few, but the whole time he thought about one person: Klein Britanis. His dangerous red eyes, his blonde hair, his powerful aura. Jun wanted everything about this one man, and didn't know why. He wanted to devour, to be devoured. 

But he didn't have the time or the patience to sit idly by while Klein gained his father's attention. That's the only thing Jun wouldn't barter with. Klein belonged to him, somehow, and he could feel it to his very core. And ever since Jun was little, he never shared anything. What was his, was his. No one elses. His father would not be an exception. 

Jun had finally made up his mind. 

~

He pushed back the feathery raven hair sticking sweatily to his forehead as he bucked his hips one last time. He found release for the fourth time that day. They were getting worse. His urges. No matter who he was with, he couldn't get off unless Klein was cemented into his brain.

He would picture the new beta panting beneath him in a hot mess of sweat, tears, and ecstasy. Klein's eyes would glow red just as he was about to climax, and Jun's would glow a beautiful gold. Klein would fight being the bottom at first, but would eventually relent due to Jun's unnatural brutality and dominance. 

Jun wanted him to feel pain, pleasure, and something else. Something less dark. Something more heavenly. Something only Jun could give him in this world. 

He fell sideways off the werewolf girl. Soon after he rode out his high and sweet thoughts of his father's beta, he packed up and left. He didn't even know the girls name. All he knew was she had short blonde hair which reminded him of a particular someone. 

He smiled at that, but the smile soon disappeared as he walked out the door and into the arms of the enemy. 

~

Klein could feel his mate, and it hurt like no other feeling. He could feel his body heat, his grunts of pleasure, and his eventual climax. All with another person, another werewolf. 

It wasn't a surprise to Klein. It happened almost every night. Everytime a different person, which was better than not. It would kill him if Jun kept visiting a single person, implying that he had feelings for said person. No. All Jun wanted was pleasure. It was understandable at his age. Hormones ran rampid. Feelings are scattered. 

Little did he know that Jun only wanted one person. 

Klein sighed. 

He lay on his deluxe-size bed. Ever since he had been upgraded to beta, his sleeping arrangements had gotten larger, as well as his pack duties. He was also beginning to see Jun more and more, who was more highly decorated than the alpha himself, but he knew Jun didn't know that. He was still his father's pawn. He was still Klein's mate. 

He would live, and it would be Klein who assured that future. Whether it meant betraying his previous pack or not, he would follow through with it. They would send someone else. Someone better. They had planted Klein in the pack when he was eight. He was immature then, they would say, as an excuse to the obvious. 

That they had failed. That they had sent Klein Britanis to do a job he was incapable of completing. It would be a blow to the pack's pride, and Klein would suffer for it. 

But he wasn't scared or worried. His strength was fulled by his protective dominance he had over his mate, even though it seemed to opposite right now. 

Jun wasn't the only son of an Alpha. 

Klein sunk back into his pillows as he felt his own urges act up. 

He pictured his hands travelling across Jun's smooth, feminine skin, never stopping even for a second. He'd feel every bit of what was his. What belonged to him. He'd lay his mate underneath his toned form, never missing a beat of his heart as their lips connected for what seemed like the first time. 

"So beautiful," Klein would say gently into Jun's ear before moving his lips down his mate's slender neck. Down, down, down until he reached the "barely there" abs, and the slender hips. 

Down, down, down until they both reached an ecstasy so pure