At Oliver and I’s entrance they turned and smiled warmly at us. Oliver walked me over to them.

                “We are calling it a night. I think it has been a long day for both of us,” Oliver spoke to his father.

                “It has been a long day and longer one still tomorrow. We will be leaving for the palace tomorrow,” Xavier spoke, directing the last comment towards me.

                Wow. That had never even crossed my mind. I will be moving to the palace. Did I even deserve to be there?

                “Of course you deserve to be at the palace, my child. You are my daughter now. You are my son’s beautiful, powerful mate. You will be the future queen. Of course you deserve to be there,” Xavier spoke confidently.

                I was taken aback by his statement. I swear I had thought that. I swear.

                “You did my child. However, I can read minds. One of the gifts from the moon goddess,” Xavier explained.

                I sighed suddenly realising what that meant. If it wasn’t bad enough with my hottie of a mate listening to my unforgiving mind now his father will too. I heard Oliver chuckle beside me and his father had a smile on his face.

                “Honestly, Ollie. Your chuckles will be the death of me,” I sighed.

                “Ollie? Since when have I been Ollie?” He exclaimed.

                “As of now,” I teased.

                “Don’t tease me, Angel,” He warned.

                “Should I be scared?” I laughed back, placing a hand on my heart pretending to scared.

                His parents laughed beside me. I heard a little growl from Oliver. I flicked off my heels quickly and lifted my dress slightly and turned and ran. I was giggling as I heard his parents break out in laughter. I heard his footsteps chase after me before I was lifted up off my feet and twirled around. I squealed in delight.

                “You shouldn’t have done that,” He warned.

                He swung me into his arms carrying me graciously. I placed my arms around his neck as he carried me up the stairs to the right towards the boys section.

                “Night Elousie and Oliver,” I heard Susanna shout.

                Before I could reply we were already walking through the corridors which were identical to that on the ladies side. He came to the door and swung it open and closed it with me still in his arms. He placed me on my feet. He carefully removed my tiara and placed it on the dressing table with my engagement ring before rushing back over to me.