Midnight

A/N

I am SO SORRY for not updating! I have been SUPER busy helping out with my church's VBS all week and frankly I've hit some writers block cuz I know what I want to happen I just don't want everything in between to just be filler, ya' know? Idek. I bet most of you have actually figured out LOTS of stuff that's gonna happen and if you haven't then YAY IM NOT TOO OBVIOUS. If you have then CRAP IM NOT FORSHADOWING ENOUGH. Story of the life of a writer *sigh*

~~~~~~~~

Remus POV

Should we really be telling her? Should I have told James, Sirius, and Peter in the first place?, questions like those flitted around in my brain as we snuck out through the Fat Lady's portrait hole. I thought that my new friends should know what they were getting into, but I wasn't sure how many people that should include. Zandra was really nice and so far has been a really good friend, but I don't really want to burden her with this information. But would she figure it out on her own? Probably. Would she be mad at me for not telling her? Probably.

James gave me a worried look from his position in front of me in the invisibility cloak as I let out a sigh. Sirius was behind me, and Peter behind him. All of these good friends that instantly reached out to me as soon as I told them my problem. They were so kind to me, but would that vanish if...

No. I can't think about what would happen. I can't let it happen.

~~~~~~~~~

Zandra POV

I waited for Pandora, Lia, and Marilan to turn out their lights and go to bed. For the muffled sounds of tinkering and metal, the scratching of a quill on a notebook, and the intermittent turning of a page to die down and for them all to go to bed. We had all been silently curious about what James had said at dinner. I told them that he only wanted me to come down, but that I would tell them as much as I saw fit afterwards. We were all anxious for midnight to roll around and for me to sneak out, and knowing my new friends, they would stay up until I got back. The distracting noises went on and on and by the time midnight came, we were all still wide awake. I had been lost in thought, absent mindedly petting Fogo, puzzling over what those four Gryffindors could possibly want to tell me or show me. James had mentioned the full moon. Quite a few things could be happening on a full moon, so it didn't really narrow things down too much.

I heard the chime of the grand-father clock in the common room go off, and I knew it was time. I draw back my curtains and see that Lia, Marilan, and Pandora have all put down their entertainment and were staring at me expectantly.

"Well... hopefully I won't be gone long. Try not to go insane waiting.", I said. They giggled a little bit, but then went back to whatever they were doing and I was off. Into the little circular hall of the first year girl quarters, and down the spiral staircase to the common room. I check that the coast is clear and make my way to the door.

I could just turn back now, not get in trouble for getting out of bed, which would lose house points. But my curiosity was eating me alive. I gently and quietly opened the door.

Nothing. There was nothing there. There must be some mistake. This would make a pretty bad prank, so that must not be what happened. Maybe they got lost. After all, they've never been to the Ravenclaw tower. Just as I'm about to turn around and wait in the common room, I feel a yank on my hand and I'm pulled under some strange fabric. I had closed my eyes in fear, and when I opened them, I saw four boys, grinning like fools.

"But you weren't there before! How?", I say, demanding an explanation. James cracks up and reaches out into the open air around us. But his hand is stopped. The air ripples a bit and I see waves of silvery, translucent fabric.

"An invisibility cloak? Really? How the heck did you get your hands on one of those?", I say, now just in awe of the rare magical object.

"It's my dad's. He gave it to me right before you showed up for the portkey to Kings Cross.", he explains, clearly basking in the splendor of the cloak. Boys. Or is it just Gryffindors? I smirk to myself.

But suddenly I'm whisked away behind Peter, Sirius, Remus, and James in the front underneath the cloak. I could see all of our shoes were still visible, we must have reached maximum capacity for coverage. Hopefully we weren't going far.

And we weren't.

Suddenly, James turns sharply into an empty classroom. It's pitch black and I can't really see anything as I feel James grabbing the cloak off of all of us and quickly wadding it up.

"Lumos", I say, raising my wand and casting the quick charm that I taught myself. With the new light, I see that all of the desks are stacked on one end of the room and everything is covered in a thick layer of dust.

"This place should do the trick", Sirius says, looking around the room, but a look crosses his face like he is reminded of something unpleasant.

"So Zandra. We asked for you to come tonight because we need to tell you something. Something important.", James says. He looks over to Remus.

"Oh are we getting right to the point?", Remus asks the others, looking nervous and apprehensive. They nod encouragingly at him, and he begins...

~~~~~~~~~

Remus POV

"Well...", I say, not really sure how to begin. Would I scare her off? Now or never I guess.

"I'mawerewolfbutDumbledoreletmecomeanywaysandhopefullynoonewillbeindangerandIunder- standifyoudon'twanttobenearmeI'msorry.", I got out in a rush. Blushing and scared at the same time, I turn away, not wanting to see Zandra recoil in fear. But instead, I hear about three footsteps and am enveloped in a giant hug. I hug Zandra back, leaning down to compensate for her short frame and my tallness. I start to cry. She's not afraid of me. She doesn't think I'm a monster. My mates were right. And now they're here too. We're all in one giant group hug, patting everyone on the back, I'm crying, James is saying I told you so, Sirius is just hugging all of us and so is Peter.

I break away though. Zandra looks up at me and I wipe away my tears.

"Why would you think that I wouldn't want to be near you? And don't be sorry, there's nothing to be sorry about. Thank you for telling me. It'll be ok. And you only have to transform once a month, right? We'll help you in anyway we can. It'll be ok.", Zandra says all in a rush. She must still be computing everything. Sirius, Peter, and James are nodding in agreement, but I'm not sure about what part.

Once I regain my composure, I look at all of my friends. I know they'll all stay with me. But what can they possibly do to help?

~~~~~~~~~

Zandra POV

A werewolf?

A/N

What will Zandra do next? Will she tell her new friends back in the dorms? What will they do to help? How will they handle the first full moon TOMORROW NIGHT? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Suspense

have fun with that

frankly, I left it like that cuz I don't quite know what to do but I'm sure it will be good

or bad

but it will happen tomorrow nite cuz I don't want to be TOO EVIL

so hopefully I will update tomorrow nite

BYYYEEEEEEE