Ch. 6- the waiting room

Hey readers! Sorry for being kinda quiet lately, there has been a little drama with this story so I just wanna let everyone know I'm sorry. Anyway here is another chapter, hope you enjoy!!!

Charlie's living room^^^^^^^^^

So this is love by: Jon Cozart and Tessa Violet ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

********************************

Charlie's pov

"Um so maybe I could get some clothes" I said blushing and holding my arm.

The two men were standing before me as I lay on my couch in nothing but a towel. My entire body felt hot and I couldn't look the attractive men in the eyes.

They both stood and stared at me for a moment, their matching hazel eyes boring into my flushed skin. Hercules barked shortly waking them out of their trance. I don't even know what they are staring at, my body was nothing special. They are probably staring at my scars, they are pretty disgusting.

They heard Herc barking and were both quickly running down the hall. Hercules stood and huffed before rolling his eyes and following the strange men down the hall. I sat up slowly as the pain shot up my body. I winced and finally was able to sit up slowly while keeping the towel covering my lower body. Soon Theo stepped into the living room with Thaymian right behind him.

Hercules was on the couch in seconds with his head across my lap. The tall men maneuvered past my small chair and I almost laughed they looked like clowns in a tiny car with their height in my small apartment. "So we found a sweater-" Theo started

"And some sweatpants." Thyamian finished, I blushed at how cute it was that they would finish each others sentences. "

I nodded hiding my face, my throat was rough and my hands were so sweaty. "So uh well here." Theo handed me the clothes and turned around. I whistled and Hercules stood so I could stand slowly.

I leaned on Hercules as I slowly put on my sweatpants under my towel. I pulled off my towel and finished pulling my pants up. I sunk back into my small purple couch and held up my sweater.

"Um I'm sorry for bothering you guys but, I don't think I can do this myself." I whispered softly and the two men turned around.

Thaymain stepped forward, "Thats okay I can help, do you mind if I- uh." He gestured to my chest with the sweater now in his hands. I nodded blushing again.

Theo watched as his brother slowly lifted the shirt over my head. My head fit through the small hole in my black sweater, and I could feel my hair going every where. I slipped my good arm through the arm hole and stopped. I felt Thaymian put his large warm hand on my elbow and slowly lifted my arm. I winced as pain shot up my shoulder and tears of pain started to build.

Hercules stepped forward and started to growl. "Its fine Herc, I'm okay." I said through gritted teeth.

"You okay." Thaymian said as he looked into my eyes. He softly brushed my arm with his thumb and he fed my arm the rest of the way through the shirt. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes through the pain. I looked up at the man before me and I hadn't realized how close our faces were. I could feel his warm breath on my face and he smelled of the woods and butterscotch.

Theo had kneeled down next to me so I could look into his eyes. The world seemed to slow down and the pained dulled as their scent took over my mind and my eyes slowly closed.

What am I doing?

My head leaned on Thaymains shoulder and I felt Theo put his hand on my back. Everything faded and I feel into a quiet sleep.

**********************

Theo's pov

I lifted Charlie into my arms, after we made sure he was completely covered in the large sweater. I growled deep in my throat as he snuggled into my neck. Happiness filled my chest at his natural reaction to me and my brother. His soft breath fanned my skin as Thaymian tried to wrestle Hercules into his leash.

After a while of watching the dog out smart my brother, he gave up and decided that he didn't need a leash.

'Our mate rarely keeps him on one anyway'

My brother told me through our mind link. My brother and I can speak to each other through our heads as well as our wolfs, because our wolfs and souls are linked. Hence why we share a soulmate. I carried said soulmate down the stairs as Hercules and Thay trailed after me.

Finally we made it to our truck and Thaymain sat in the back seat with Charlie in his lap. Hercules took the passenger seat but made sure to keep his eyes on Thaymian and his master. I started to drive to the hospital and I heard my brother softly hum to our beautiful mate.

Both Jakob and Justin, mine and Thayiman's wolfs were urging us to hurry. Finally we made it to the pack hospital near the pack house. We had both decided to take Charlie to a place that we trusted, and I wouldn't want some stranger putting his hands all over my adorable mate.

We pulled up to the building and Thaymian pulled Charlie out of the backseat and Hercules came bounding after us. The moment we were in the lobby two nurses were at our side along with the alpha doctor.

"What happened? who is this!?"

The doctor asked rather loudly gesturing to Charlie.

"SHHH! This is your future luna he broke his arm, fix it." Thaymian and I whispered at the same time. We always tend to speak together when we get nervous.

The doctor nodded and showed his neck out of respect and submission "Yes sorry alphas"

He opened a room and we carefully placed Charlie in the bed. Hercules fought his way through the nurses and was laying gently across his legs with his head on Charlies upper thigh.

About an hour later he wore a light sky blue cast and was bundled in blankets and pillows. We were both surprised that he stayed asleep the entire time, but happy that he is healing and getting rest.

******************************