Chapter 25 FATHERS DAY SPECIAL

Alex POV

"Happy Fathers Day!" I said to Josh as he entered the kitchen. I got up from my seat and hugged him.

I heard someone take a picture.

"Really?" Josh and I said at the same time turning to the person who took the photo. It was Vikk.

"What? You guys were being cute. That sounded weird." Vikk explain while laughing

We all laughed along with him.

Then I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it to see Vikk mentioned me in a tweet.

Cute dad and daughter momments with @ AlexSucksAtGaming and @ Zerkaahd 🙈

I liked and retweeted it.

"Really Vikk?" I asked.

"What it had to be posted." He said putting his hands up.

"So, what are you going to do today Daddy Zerk? It is your day today." Simon chuckled.

"Oh for fucks sake." Josh mumbled while we laughed.

"I dont know. Wha-" the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I said jumping up from my seat and running to the door.

I opened the door to find see Freya there with a gift, for i can only assume Josh.

"Oh yeah! Wait dont give that to Josh yet I have a gift to!" I whispered remembering that i actually got Josh something the other day.

Freya smiled and nodded following me upstairs. I went in my room while Freya waited outside my door.

I quickly took off the back board of my bedside table and got the box that was sitting on the first step.

I put the back board back, went out, and Freya and I went downstairs.

"Happy fathers day Josh." Freya said handing him her gift while I handed Josh mine as well.

"You guys actually got me a gift? I didnt think Fathers Day was a legit holiday." Josh laughed.

"Well what is it?" Simon asked.

Josh opened Freya's first. It was a little box, when he opened it he saw a watch.

 It was a little box, when he opened it he saw a watch

"Thank you babe." Josh said as him and Freya kissed.

"PDA!" JJ started screaming. We all laughed as they pulled away.

Josh then started to open mine. Inside there were headphones, since Josh broke his old ones (The power of fanfiction 😂)

 Inside there were headphones, since Josh broke his old ones (The power of fanfiction 😂)