Perfect for me

NIALL'S P.O.V
The way she smile, her lips so soft, the eyes I can look into all day long. She's just so perfect. Perfect for me.
It was Friday and the school was going to end for this week. I saw her walk through the corridor in my direction.
OH SHIT! I mumble for myself, what am I gonna do!? I can't just standing here and look like a weirdo!
I started to blush and looked down at my shoes.
She was just about to walk past when I saw she started smile. She looked in my direction but looked away fast when she met my eyes.
Perfect I think, perfect just for me! ❤️

Y/N P.O.V

So I was walking through the corridor when I saw the guy I have loved since I saw him for the first time!
He's just so perfect! His smile, his eyes, EVERYTHING! Omg I want to kiss his soft lips so bad!
I was on my way in his direction cause I had my next lesson.
Oh no I need to go in his direction! I can't! What am I gonna do!? I can't just walk past him and look like a f"ckin weirdo!
I was about 2 meters in front of him when I started smile from nowhere.
Stupid me! I saw how he blushed and he looked so cute! He's just so perfect! Perfect for me!

Hope you liked it!
Comment if you want a part 2! 😘
Instagram: swedish_nialler
Twitter: chickenugget02