Chapter |1|

🌼  C H A P T E R  O N E  🌼

Hello Guys!! IF YOU GUYS ARE READING THIS THEN I HOPE YOU LIKE AND ENJOY THIS BOOK. THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK EVER ON WATTPAD, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT THROUGH THE GRAMMAR ERRORS.

DO NOT COPY OR CHANGE ANY CHARACTERS FROM MY STORY.

ANYWAYS DONT FORGET TO VOTE! Thanks for giving this book a chance.

ps: The song above is really beautiful...:)

Nina's POV

The yummy smell of pancakes summoned me to wake up. I quickly got out of my bed and changed into a adidas hoodie with black leggings. I passed by the mirror in my room and saw I looked good enough.

Running down the stairs like my life depended on it, skipping the last step and landing on both my feet.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom, Isabella Archer ,making Pancakes.

"I knew this would bring you up, Nina", my mom said while smiling at me.

"Yep! You how I love my pancakes mama"I said showing her my grin.My mom was a great women who  is a lawyer. She has the darkest shade of brown hair with light blue eyes.

"Hi honey" said my dad popping up behind me and scaring me in the process.

"DAD! Don't do that!" I said still a bit startled. And of course my DAD, Richard Archer, with his brown hair hair and green eyes.

"Ah..I love scaring you ninita. You sleep well?"

"Yep and i can't wait to eat that goody!" I smiled at the blueberry pancakes on the stove. I was ready for another day at Blake south high School. Well not really i was half excited to start the day because today I decided to permanently post on my blog about everything that happens at my school. I am basically your typical nerd with chocolate brown hair , blue-green eyes and  but who secretly spends her time writing an anonymous blog under the name of Mystery CHIC.

I grabbed a plate for the cabinet and took a stack of pancakes and added some male syrup.The yummy and delicious taste filled my mouth. I was an only child so I didn't have to compete over the pancakes.
I really did wish I did have an older sibling

After eating I quickly changed by clothes and grabbed my school bag . I took my laptop and phone from the coffee table and stuffed in my bag.

I said bye to my mom and dad and gave a quick kiss on the cheek

opened the door to my house and started walking. Blake South High School was only a few minutes walk from my home.

Let's hope Amber Queen does something interesting.
If you are wondering who she is. She is The popular slut with her minions Teela and Andrea. With my Chicago cap on I started walking towards the school.

------------------------------------------------------

Yes that is the end of the first chapter!

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK WRITTEN IN LIKE FOREVER. SO HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE THE BOOK.

PS:DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! and the song add the end of the chapter is also a good song!