2

As we get into the house or whatever it was I was thrown into a room, "Fuck you" I said they laughed all but one. I sat there as I was taking the blind fold off. "Why the fuck am I here" I said looking in the mirror in the room.

I heard someone laugh and say "your head cause of a reason" I turned around to see a person that I cut. "Ashley Purdy" I said he smirked and said "yes I know but your mine and my guys bitch".

I looked at him and said "why did you take me" Ashley came closer to me and said "cause we wanted what we wanted". I looked at him and spit in his face, he slapped me across the face and I feel the the cold floor.

"It's good to do that again" Ashley said sighing in relief. I held my face and saw I was bleeding "Christan will be in the help you in the bath". I stayed on the floor as he went out of the room and locked the door.

I screamed, right when I screamed Christan came in "what's the fuss". I looked at him and said "fuck OFF" in my British accent, "Ashley got a fisty one this time, let's go in the bath"

Before I could do anything he grabbed my arm and dragged me in the bathroom. "Get undressed" he said putting the water on, "um no" I said he sighed and said "please I'm not here to hurt you".

I then looked at him and said "fine". As I was stripping naked I couldn't believe the band I loved was like this. When I was naked I got in the tub and Christan got out, "where are you going Christan". He looked at me

"Call me cc and getting your clothes ash wants you to wear" I nodded and kept washing in the bath. As he came back he put the clothes on the counter and said "put these on".

*skipping bath* as I was only in the room I had I looked at the clothes he wanted me to wear

As I put it on I felt like a kid again but at the same time nasty. "Agh boring I'll do yoga" I said to myself and started do some. As I was still doing yoga I felt someone grab my hips and put his hips onto mine.

I got up and looked up to see who it was. "An...Andy Biersack" I said pushing him away, "what?" He said. I looked at him and said "just get always from me", he laughed  and came towards me.

"Get away from me" I said as he started to kissed my neck. I started to moan and say "s...stop", he then put his hand in my pants. I liked it but at the same time in wanted him to stop.

He later me down on the bed that was there in the room and kissed me. "I don't l...like this" I moaned out trying to make him. He pulled down my pants and said "it doesn't look like you want me to stop", as he licked the folds of my entrance I moaned.

I couldn't help it, as he was done he got up and pulled down his black skinny jeans off. I saw his member he smirked and said "now come here like the little slut you are and suck it".

I was shocked my idols where perves. I nodded no and his smile faded and grabbed my hair. I screamed as he put his member in my mouth. I kept sucking and I didn't want to be hit or anything.

"Your a good girl" Andy said patting my hair down. As he cummed in my mouth he put me on the floor and said "your mine", he pinned me down on the floor and pushed is member inside me.

I cried as he pulled my hair, I didn't say anything I couldn't all I could do was cry. As he was pounding in to me I was bleeding. As he stopped he got up and put his boxers back on and looked at me.

Then as he left I said "I thought you were different" he left without anything. I cried and cried, I couldn't do anything I just stayed on the floor covering my body.