1

Komaeda

"Hah, I bet you don't dare that!" Kazuichi smirked at me.

"I bet I can." I said back.

"Why don't we prove it than?!" Akane like-shouted at me. "I don't see a problem." She smirked.

"Ehh huh?" I nervously said.
"Do you mean-?" I didn't had the time to finish the sentence.

"We dare you to go to the Blossem dressed up as a girl." ''And tryin' to studie on that school!" Fuyuhiko said continued by Akane. I stared blankly at them.

"If you make it there a whole year, we're going to get you to the most hopeful place you want." Fuyuhiko continued.

"The Blossem is a private girls school right?" I asked. They nodded. "But I'm a boy..?" "Like I said dressed up as a girl" Fuyuhiko replied alittle annoyed.
"You guys are really getting me to the other side of the world? If I do it? Why me? I'm just trash." "We are definitly goin to do it for ya." Akane said. "And Ibuki thinks you are not trash Komaeda!" Ibuki yelled enthousiastly. "And what if i don't make it?" I ask. "Hah you're getting us to disneyland." Kazuichi said. Fuyuhiko laughed. "Hmm, I guess I'm doing it than." I nodded.

"YEAAAHH, THAT'S THE SPIRIT!" Nekomaru yelled. "Hehe." I nervously chuckled.

"Ya know what Ko. I'm goin with ya and tryin to get me into that school. So i can keep an eye on ya." Akane smiled. I nodded at her. "Yeah sure."
"So, the only thing what we need now is a plan." Fuyuhiko suggested.
"Master here's a paper and a pencil." Peko said gaving her master the supplies. "Thank you, Peko."

"So, what we need to do is getting a new ID for Komaeda and girly clothes. Nekomaru? Will you pretend to be his father or something like that?" The small blond guy said. "I SURE WILL!" Nekomaru yelled at his enthousiastic and loud voice. "So this is the plan." The kuzuryuu said, shoving the paper to me.

'Get Komaeda into Blossem-plan'
Stood at the top. 'Date for the plan: 26-08. Todays date: 15-08.'

Step 1: get a false ID and girly clothes
Step 2: get into the Blossem to the director and introduce yourself
Step 3: Nekomaru as the "dad" tries to impress the director for Komaeda with his amazing notes and Akane with her talent.
Step 4: When it's done study on the school for at least half a year till a year.

"Half a year? I thought it was a year?" I asked. "We adapted it." Sonia said softly. "Don't we have a back-up plan?" The ultimate mechanic asked? "What if it fails?" "You're right." Fuyuhiko said.

"Gundham, can you do hypnotics?" He asked Gundham. "I sure can do that. But not for that fiend or any of you." He sounded a little annoying like always. "Please Gundham. Can you do it for me otherwise?" Sonia asked him with her puppy eyes. The ultimate breeder blushed but hid it in his scarf and nodded. I looked at kazuichi and saw he was alittle jealous. "So we have a back-up plan!" Fuyuhiko claimed.

Back up plan: if step 3 fails and he/she doesn't believe us gundham comes in and tries to hypnotice him/her.

We nodded. "Komaeda need boobs too!" Akane yelled. 'Ehh what?' I nervously said. "You look more like a girl if you have boobs!"She yelled. "SHE IS RIGHT!" Nekomaru yelled.
"Eh yeah." I scratch my neck.
"Maybe we can find a bra with filling in it." Fuyuhiko exclaimed. I nod. "We need to get the stuff in one week! We need to get ready. Fuyuhiko please make us a list of supplies we need." Sonia asked Fuyuhiko. He replied with a nod.

'Need'
-skirt
-knee socks
-shoes
-bra
-filling
-make-up

"Here you go Sonia." The Kuzuryuu said handing over the paper to Sonia.
She nodded. "Right now! Akane, Mikan, Ibuki and me are going to get you guys all the supplies you need." "Ibuki thinks that is ok." ''E-eh o-ok that's f-fine". ''Sure thing!'' The girls walked away.

"But what do we need to do now?" Kazuichi asked. "Maybe a script or something." I replied. Fuyuhiko nodded.

We made a script in a few hours before Sonia and the girls came back with all the clothes. "That was really quick. As expected of you miss Sonia." Kazuichi blurted. "Here is all the clothes and supplies for you, Komaeda.'' She ignored Kazuichi and handed the clothes over to me. "Eh thank you Sonia." I said back. She smiled at me. "Let's see what you got!" Akane yelled happily. "Eh yeah sure." I dropped the plastic back I got on the table and began unpacking it. A pink skirt and the same white shirt what Akane always wear came out. "Akane isn't this your shirt?" I aked her. "Yes, it is!" She smiled brightly. A cup C white bra came out of the bag as well with brest filling of course. Black knee socks and pink shoes too. "Omg Ko try it on!" Akane sounded so happy. I nodded, stood up and went to the bathroom. I stripped quickly out of my clothes. I tried the bra first, although I didn't know how to do the filling.

"Eh akane? Can you help me with the bra please?'' I asked nervously. ''Sure thing!'' She came into the bathroom and helped me with the bra. I put on the shirt and came out of the bathroom. ''You look so cute Ko!'' Akane squeeled. Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko only laughed at me. I blushed. ''Are the sizes ok?'' Sonia asked. ''Yes they are.'' I replied. "I guess everything is ok than, so all we have to do now is waiting for next week, do we." Fuyuhiko said still laughing.

A/n. Hi guys thank y'all for reading my shitty chapter. I think it is going to be better next chapters. I'll try it. I'm not really good at English tho and i hope there are not many mistakes. Don't bother them please :). xx author-chan.