2.6

Elena's POV

I can feel tears start to prick at the back of my eyes as I put my hand on my stomach. My abdominal muscles started to hurt from that much laughing. My uncontrolled giggles filled the room and I simply didn't care.

Aleisha is telling me what happened with Finn (a/n: I messed up the name last time, her bf's name is Finn.). The story wasn't even that funny, but it somehow made me laugh so hard, I couldn't stop.

After I minute or two, my laughter seems to come to a stop as I let out a few coughs. I wipe under my eyes to get rid of the tears.

"Oh my god, okay that was hilarious." I sigh and let out a chuckle.

"Yea, anyways, how are things with Harry?" her tone turns to a more serious one.

"They're good, yea everything's good." I answer as I recall in my mind what happened this past week.

Other than the usual cuddles, banter and late night talks - who seem to happen more often – everything has been good between us. We still haven't finished our talk since a few nights ago, but I don't think that we ever will.

"Have you two like done stuff?" The question makes a deep blush appear my cheeks as I quickly glance at the mirror, while walking around the room.

I clear my throat before answering. "That's not any of your business."

"Oh come on, I'm your best friend, I deserve to know." I can picture her pout in my head.

I let out a loud groan and she quietly chuckles, she knows I'm gonna answer her. "No, we haven't."

"Does maybe your history with Marcus have anything to do with it?" I flinch when she mentions him, that bastard still has that effect on me and I don't like it one bit.

"Maybe." I let out a deep sigh.

"Wait, have you told Harry about him? Does he know? Like the whole story?" she asks.

I stay quiet for a couple of seconds and she takes that as my answer.

"Elena!" she scolds me like I'm a little kid.

I mentally scoff at the thought.

"I just couldn't, okay? I couldn't tell him that."

"But, didn't he tell you all those stuff about his life back home, I thought you guys were getting serious." She says quietly.

"We are, it's just." I sigh. "It's complicated."

"How is it complicated, the guy has told you his life story, don't you think you need to share some of yours too?"

"I will okay, just not yet." I let out a sigh for what seems like, the millionth time today.

"Okay."

"Okay, love you Ashy." She softly laughs.

"Love you too Enna, gonna go now, bye bye."

"Bye."

I end the phone call and sit on the bed. I twirl my fingers around the pieces of my ponytail that's falling on my shoulder. I put my head in my hands as my elbows rest on my knees. My gaze is turned to the carpet as thoughts run through my head.

I know I have to tell him, it's only fair that I do. He has shared so many of his thoughts, opinions and stories with me, it won't be okay if I don't.

It's just so hard. It's like opening a healed scar. It's like going to the place you've been running away from, for so long. I know that Harry will understand and I know that he'll be patient with me for everything.