8

Few Months Later, Night After Extreme Rules. Otherwise known as the Night Alexis turns her back on Jerry, and Embraces Dana Brooke.

I walked out through the curtain with Dana on one side, and Jerry looping his arm through mine. I was ready to turn on my father. Cementing my heel turn. I get on the microphone, but bow before saying anything.

Dad takes the microphone and the crowd buzzes. 

Dad says "Before you start tonight, I just wants to convey to you as a father how proud I am of you for everything you've accomplished since you won the WWE Women's Championship at WrestleMania. As a child, every time I turned around, you had her hand in the candy jar. Even when we hid it, you've found it. Everything you touched in your life, you've made happen. You're that fabulous. Last night with your back against the wall, you once again prevailed. You even got someone like your Uncle Arn in Dana Brooke. Without Alexis Lawler, there is no Dana Brooke. I'm proud of you."

"I want to thank one person, and that's obviously myself. I'm also proud of Dana Brooke. She made the right decision because she wants to be the best."

 Dana thanks me for the opportunity to stand in the ring with the princess, and King.

I ask "Do you know what I remember growing up? She remembers Thanksgivings, Christmases, and Birthdays." The crowd gives her the "WHAT" treatment. 

She"If you people 'WHAT' me one more time. I remember Brian, and Kevin saying you would always be there, but you weren't. I had to watch you on TV. I understand why you weren't there. Heather always had to rub my hair because I was crying, but I get it now because I'm the WWE Women's Champion." I pause for a moment

"I've never been more powerful. I've never been more confidant.  Now she understands. You knew what it was like to be the man. I'm the woman." I say raising my arms with a cocky smirk.

"That's why I have the courage to say this to you: "Get out of my ring!"" I say. Jerry's face shows confusion but still stands there.

"What are you hard of hearing Old MAN? I said GET OUT!" He stands there looking like he was about to cry.

I shrug. "I figured you'd stand there looking dumbfounded. Everyone from your generation is the same. They never want to leave the spotlight. I was compassionate enough to let you bask in my success." I say now with tears in my eyes. This next part was true, but I wouldn't admit it.

"Does anyone know what it's like to walk into a room. 'Hey look it's Jerry Lawlers daughter." I say while pointing

"No, You're just Alexis' dad." I say as one single tear falls.

 "Aw. Are you gonna cry?" I ask with a small smirk.

"My spotlight shines brighter than yours ever did. Afterall at least I won the title here. Something you can't say." I say with a smirk. Jerry begins to cry.

I look past him in the titan tron and there was tears in my eyes as I said all this. 

You abandoned her for the last thirty-one years of her life. You are immortal to the fans," I start, but pause for a moment as I stepped forward.

"But to her me.....Dead. Now you can watch me on TV like I had to do for him. Better yet. You can sit at that commentary table and talk about how glorious all my matches, maybe even do what you do best. Bitch and Moan when things don't go your way." I say with a small shrug as Jerry says he's sorry.

"Get to get out of my ring." I say one last time as Jerry sadly gets out the ring as I start singing.

"Na, Na, Na, Na. Na, Na, Na, Na. Hey, Hey, Hey. Good Bye!" I say as Dana just stands there

We go behind the curtain in the gorilla, and Vince praises my excellent skills at cutting my father loose. I go to Catering and Jon is with Colby and Joe. As much I hate to admit it. I missed Colby being here.

"Hey guys." I say sitting down with them.

"You looked great out there. New perfume?" Jon asks. I rolled my eyes as I waited for it.

"No, wait. It's just jealousy." I say.

"She beat you to it." Joe points out with a smirk.

"Were you supposed to be crying?" Colby asks with a laugh.

"Actually nope. I wasn't but it kinda hit close to home." I say with a shrug.

"Close to home? He can't get much closer to home." Jon jokes.

"Hey Colby. Want to hold my title? I mean so your shoulder's don't look empty?" I ask with a smirk. That shut Colby and Jon up.

"She didn't threaten you. Why'd you quiet?" Joe asks.

"She has stuff on me. I'd like her to not say it. So, I'll stop now." Jon says.

"I've got nothing on Joe." I say with a sigh.

"No one does. He's an open book, and if he has a secret it's only his." Colby says nodding his head.

"Yeah. How's your dad?" Joe asks.

"Wanting me to to go dress shopping for his wedding." I say rolling my eyes.

"What's so bad about that?" Colby asks.

"I'm older than my Step-Mom to be." I say.

"Woah. How old is she?" Jon asks.

"27." I state.

"And you are?" Jon asks.

"Dude. It's not polite to ask a female their age."  Colby scolds.

"I said it on live Television like 5 minutes ago." I say.

"Repeat it again then." Jon says.

"I'm 31." I say.

"There is an age difference between you and Randy." Jon points out as Randy sits down next to me.

"Like 4, or 5 years. Not 40." I say.

"I came here to get away from complaining. Not join it." Randy says as I smile at him. I kiss him on the cheek.

"Anywhere you go with me you'll hear complaining." I say shifting.

"That's true." Colby says.