5

"We've got woman's champion out here for an incredible matchup." Dad says.

"Now. Monday night Natalya interrupt you and our buddy on commentary; Jerry. Why?" Mauro asks.

"Because. Natalya wants to make herself relevant. My dad can beat the Hart's any day. Not because of a heart of a champion, but simply because we can deliver a royal beat down." I say.

"Brett tweeted you on twitter saying he isn't opposed to a mixed gender match. Whether it be against Randy Orton or Jerry." Byron says. I nod.

"I thought we were past the Randy Orton jokes." I comment as everyone stays quiet.

"You've gotta admit. That's brave." Byron says.

"What's even braver is not having her uncle get involved. My dad is out here to do his job at commentary. Not to be brought out to win match's for me." I say.

The bell rings and Natalya keeps pointing to the title while I just brush past her. I walk backstage and take Kiana from Enzo. I tried to, but they were having a cute conversation. Taking about Rueby. Enzo's niece.
"Hey, guys." I say walking in. Cass was no where to be seen.

"Hey Hailee." Kiana says. I smile.

"Having fun with Uncle Eric?" I ask. She nods her head.

"Talk to Randy?" Eric asks.

"Sorta." I say with a shrug. Eric looks over at me.

"We talked. I told him, but I had to leave before he said anything about the situation." I say. He nods.

"What else you wanna do?" I ask Kiana.

"Um, where's my new daddy?" She asks.

"He's at home." I say.

"Can we call him?" She asks. Randy seemed really tired when I called him before.

"I don't know if he'll answer. He was very tired earlier." I say while getting my phone out. I facetime request him, and he actually answers. The room is dark with the exception of one lamp. Alana and him are laying in bed watching TV.

"Hey." He says.

"So, I have Kiana here. If you want to see her." I start.

"Awe cute name." He comments.

"I know right." Eric says as I roll my eyes. Alana looks over at me and smiles.

I love so they can see Kiana and I've never seen Randy smile so big.

"Well, I assume I've gotta fly back out to Texas." Randy asks.

"Yeah. Sorry." I say. He smiles.

"It won't be so bad." He responds.

"Hey Nic. Eric." Cass says as he walks in. Kiana sits closer to me.

"Thanks for watching Kiana." I say.

"No problem." Eric says as we walk out still on the phone with Randy and Alanna. When I get into the locker room. Randy was typing on his computer.

"So, there is a flight. The earliest flight is from 5:30 to 7:30. Then one at 7:05 to 11 with a flight change in Dallas." He says.

"If you do the one at 5:30 then we could like all eat breakfast together. Plus I don't think either one of you want to be on a plane for what 4 hours?" I state.

"Hey Hailee. When will Dad be here?" Kiana asks.

"Um, Tomorrow. So will your big sister." I say. She smiles even wider.

"Really?" 

"Yep. We gotta pick them up though." I say.

"Oh, then I better go to sleep right now." She states laying on my couch.

"Do you have anything going on later that you could squeeze in a little lunch break?" He asks me.

"I can't. I have a meet and greet with Joe, and E." I say with a sigh. 

"What time is that?" He asks.

"Um, I think its from like 1-4. Since we don't have any live events we could get dinner." I suggest.

"Sure, anyways. I'm gonna go, because it looks like Kiana is asleep in the background." He points out as I look behind me.

"Okay. I love you both." I say with a smile.

"I love you too." Randy and Alanna say at the same time. I hang up and stand up. I need to put on a pair of flats, put my hair out of my hair, and change into not such a low cut. I text Joe to come to my locker room. I needed to talk to him about our schedule for tomorrow, and the day after.

H- Hey Can you come to my locker room?

5 minutes later he responds with sure. While I'm fixing my hair. I prop my door open a little bit so when Joe knocked it wouldn't wake Kiana. He walked in and I said "Close the door behind you." He does so as I'm looking in the mirror. I look away from the mirror to face Joe.

"So, whats up? Who's that?" He asks as I sit down stop touching my hair.

"This is Kiana and I wanted to tell you about tomorrow. Randy will be here, tomorrow and the day after. Which means I won't be rooming with you for one." I start.

"Okay." Joe shrugs

"Along with Kiana is rooming with us. Just for tonight though." I say.

"I assume she's sleeping on the chair?" He asks.

"Or she can have my bed and I'll take the chair." I say.

"I'd be a gentleman and take the chair but I can't really fit for a nap." He says.

"It's fine. I just gotta take her to the car." I say.

"We can go now if your ready." He says.

"Yeah sure." I say as I pack up my bags. 

"Want me to carry her?" Joe asks.

"Nah, can you gently wake her though?" I ask.

"I actually I told Jon that we'd drop him off." Joe says.

"Okay. Is he out there now?

"Nah, like 10 minutes. I can watch her if you need to though. If you want to grab a bite to eat from catering." Joe says.

"If it isn't too much to ask. I'm super hungry and have been rushing all day." I say. He nods. 

"It's no problem." He says. I nod and walk into catering. I grab something quick and sit at a table. I take the most 10 minutes eating before going back to my room. I walk past Jon who had all his stuff.

"Hey, you ready to leave?" He asks.

"Come to my locker room. That's where Joe is." I state as we get ready to leave the arena