3

Tuesday. Just an 'ordinary' Tuesday. Probably was, but Joe, and I had another promotional thing at a few places. I jumped in Joes car and said "We ready for endless questions?"
"We better." Joe says.
"I hate the people who take it as a chance to ask me about Randy, or even my dad." I say.
"You have your vlogging camera?" Joe asks. I nod while taking it out as he starts the car. I start recording.
"Hey guys. It's Alexis." I say.
"And Roman." Joe says.
"Easy there tiger. I was gonna introduce you." I say. He chuckles.
"Sorry." He says.
"Hey guys. It's Alexis. In the car with Roman." I say.
"Why are we in the car?" Joe asks like a robot.
"That's a great question. We're in the car because of promotional stuff. Cuz were the champs." I say.
"We're all the way up." Roman says.
"We've got interviews together, then a photoshoot." I say.
"We have a photoshoot?" Joe asks.
"Yeah. I texted you the details." I say looking at him.
"Well, we've gotta go back to the hotel." He says. I roll my eyes but look at the map on my phone.
"Go straight at this light, but turn left on the next one." I say. He nods and complies as we get back to the hotel room. He gets out the car and I say "Well, we better not be late."
"So for some champions they have us have a photoshoot us in full gear, and makeup with the titles. I'm excited because I'll be nice. I get to spend time with Roman. But really it's because we can use the carpool lane." I say as he hops in the car.
"So to save us time. They compiled all the interviews and photoshoots in like at least a 20 minute distance." I say.
"That's nice." Joe says.
"Now. We're gonna talk Wrestlemania. Was it as good as you hoped it to be?" I ask him.
"Yeah. I won. Entrance was sick. The picture of me with the title above my head and fireworks all around me is amazing." He says.
"Have you seen mine?" I ask.
"Yeah! That's one hell of a Wrestlemania moment." He says.
"Surprisingly I've won all 3 of them." I say.
"Not that surprising." He says looking at me as we park.
"We're here." I say getting out with my title.
We walk in and I put my sunglasses on the top of my head.
"Hey guys." A man greets. I smile quickly.
"If you guys could wait out here for a moment. We were running a little later." He says before returning to behind his desk. After about 5 minutes they call us in.
"Roman, Alexis. How are you guys?" The guy asks who looks like he's mid 30's, jet black hair, more on the chubbier side.
"We're doing great." I say. Roman nods as we sit in front of the camera.
"So, Wrestlemania was 2 nights ago and how are you feeling?" He asks.
"Great! Just glad to be a 3x WWE champion." Roman says.
"And I'm over with the honeymoon phase." I say.
"You say it like your married to the title." Roman says.
"Practically am." I say.
"What do you mean the honeymoon phase is over?" The man asks.
"Like marriage being champion is great, but your also hit with reality. Like I'm always late, and irresponsible. That's why Roman wouldn't let me drive." I say.
"Yeah that's true. We spent like 20 minutes arguing." Roman says.
"But since you both are champion doesn't that mean you both have to do a bunch of stuff together?" He asks.
"Yeah. Just yesterday we had to ride a private jet together." I say.
"We don't talk though." Joe says.
"You guys were friends. Like posting pictures together. Right? If not thats awkward right?"
"Awkward. Never." Joe says.
"Okay Alexis. Your Wrestlemania win wasn't alone. You had a little help." He says.
"My father simply assisted. I won because I'm better than some NXT rookies." I say cockily.
"Before the match. I'm still marveling at your entrance. It was beautiful." He says.
"It was really cool, and it was a tribute to my dad." I say
"Even further before though. What you said to even be put in the match. Do you remember it?" He asks. I nod.
"By heart. I didn't have to, but I wanted it to be well put together and something so that they knew I meant business." I say.
"Let's hear it." Joe encourages me.
"We are currently about what 2 weeks away from Wrestlemania and I'm done! I'm livid! How in the hell do these wanna be divas from NXT get the spot in Wrestlemania? Hell even the total divas cast has a match against whatever the misfit team of blondes and team B.A.D members. Becky Lynch has had one too many title oprotunities. I don't even know the last time I had one! Sasha Banks. I'll be honest. Your a hell of a fighter, but you don't know what it takes to be divas champion. This isn't NXT! It's a lot harder and with Charlotte giving out title shots only when her father wants. We need someone who can put up and shut up. Charlotte isn't that person. I don't think once when I was divas champion did I walk over to the commentary table right there at ringside and ask my father for a title defense." I pause as I did in my speech, and for Joe to boo like the crowd did
"Sorry you guys aren't dumb enough to see that." I say with a laugh causing more boos by Joe. "I am not asking Rick Flair for a title match against the so called genitally superior diva. I'm demanding one. So, how about this. Since a bunch of you hate me. I'll give you the chance to vote on the WWE app. On who I get to face in order to be in the title match. Here's some options. Tamina, Naomi, um Paige, Hell even Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch. I'll even pin Charlotte then do the exact same thing on April 3." I say.
Joe and the man clap. "That was good. It worked." He says. I nod.
"How long did you work on that?" Joe asks.
"Um, a week and a half with the help of my dad and Randy." I say.
"Why'd you add in the part about everyone hating you though?" He asks.
"People did. I insulted there favorite NXT stars. Does anyone remember the last title match I had?" I ask.
"Nope, but let me guess. You lost." Joe says as I glare.
"I had a title match two champions ago and one title name change. Nikki Bella. Probably a year ago." I say.
"You both have had these long-term feuds. Roman yours hasn't come in singles though. Alexis you've had it with Nikki, and quite a bit of tension with Stephanie."
"Yeah. But I like Stephanie. She's my motherly figure. You hate them at times, but you appreciate them." I say with a shrug.
"You know that's the wife of the guy I beat to become champion?" Joe asks looking at me.
"Yeah." I say with a shrug.