Finale

I woke up, patting the space beside me, feeling it empty. I sighed. I guess Taehyung already left for practice.

I opened my eyes and let it adjust to the brightness of the sunlight. I looked at the clock

9:45am

"Guess I'll be alone for another 12 hours." I sighed to myself and got out of bed to start the household chores.

I started doing the laundry, sweeping and mopping the floor, fixing the bed and cleaning everything I need to clean. I went to the mall and bought new shirts and shoes for Tae and I since it has been a month since we last bought new stuffs. I also picked up groceries and toiletries that we needed. I was finally done and arrived home at around 8:30pm.

I gathered all the groceries and placed them in the shelfs. I also placed the the toiletries to where it should belong. Since it was only 8:30pm I decided to take a shower first and change into comfy clothes.

I went upstairs and picked an oversized shirt and boxers and went inside the bathroom. I showered for a quick 10 minutes and changed into the clothes I picked out.

I was finally done after 30 minutes. It was 9:00pm at the moment and Tae still hasnt arrived.

'Taehyung would be here in any minute' I thought

I decided to wait for Taehyung so we could eat together so I just sat down the couch and thought of everything that had happened since 3 you years ago.

~Flashback 3 years ago~

"But mom! I cant do that! I love Taehyung as much as ny own life! Taking Tae away from me also means taking away my own life!" I cried and cried to my mom

Ever since dad left mom because of their everyday late night fights, mom has become harsh and cold towards me.

"There is no way I'm letting you be with that Taehyung guy! YOU ARE NOT GAY! YOU UNDERSTAND?!" My mom sneered at me causing me to cry harder.

I knew what I was gonna say next would fuel my mom and that could be the last thing I could ever say again since my mom would probably kill me after this but I gathered all the strength I could muster and gave it a shot.

"I just cant leave Taehyung. He has been there with me through the darkest of my times. Heck, he was even there with me the time dad left us because of you! I needed him more than anything, mom. He's my life! How 'bout you?! All you ever did was fight with that every single damn night telling him not to talk to any girls! Dad couldnt take any of your shits and decided to leave us because of your jealous ass! You wanted him to leave his work because his secretary was a girl?! And now you want me to leave Taehyung because were both boys? Couldnt you be mature just for once?!" I bursted letting all anger I felt seep through every word I say.

Slap!

Did she just slap me?

"How dare you say that to your own mother?! I dont want to see you anymore! Get out of my face! NOW!" She screamed at me with full force.

"Gladly." I said. No emotion present on my face. I got in my room and packed all my things and texted Taehyung to meet me at the park. I got outside my room and was about to exit the door when my mom suddenly appeared from the kitchen.

"Please dont leave Kookie. You're all I have left. Please. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I didnt mean to say that to you. I didnt mean to slap you!" Mom cried, pleading me not to go.

"No mom. You said enough. I have decided now. Goodbye." And with one last look at her crying face, I exited the door and started my walk to the park.