Awakened *

I wake up to my little, black kitty Roxy putting her paws on my face meowing and to my aunt yelling out my name.

"Elizabeth!Elizabeth! Get up! Get ready for school you don't want to be late do you?"

"Ughh fine I'm getting up geez"

I'm so not ready to be going back to school this soon not after what happened last June. The accident. That was when everything changed.

After i got out of the shower I decided I'm Just gonna wear my white v-neck, my leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and my black flats. I look at myself in the mirror and notice my wavy jet black hair got longer. It's falls 3 inches under my breasts.  I have deep green eyes. My make-up looks good. I'm ready. I can hear my older brother in the next room listening to one of my favorite bands, Metallica. I go to his room to make sure he's awake. I give him a ride to school since his car has been in the shop for lord know how long. I knock on his door screaming.

"David!"

I open his door to find my brother finishing brushing his teeth.

"I'll be down stairs getting something to eat dave, just wanted to see if you were awake"

"Alright then don't leave without me okay?"

"I won't and hey do you want anything to eat?"

"Yeah sure lil' one"

Me and my brother had a strange relationship. Not that kind of relationship. But were not like normal brother and sister. After the accident me and my brother kind of stopped fighting and started respecting each other. I pad on down the stairs and see my aunt Beatriz cooking some bacon, eggs, and toast.

"You don't mind making me some do you tia?"

"Well I did make this for you. I knew you would be hungry"

"Thank you"

My aunt was a generous lady. She was 30 year old and looked 23. I look at the clock and noticed it's barely 6:30 not late at all. I eat half of the breakfast and save the other half for my bro. My brother comes downstairs and takes one of my toasts.

"hey goober"

"thanks for the toast sis"

After my brother finishes his half on the food we head into the garage. I can say I'm really proud of my car because I have a 69' Camaro. It's black obviously. I think every car looks better when it's black. When I get to school my friends are already waiting for me at the usual spot. My brother heads to the guy's part of the group and I head to the girl's part. My friend Dianna attacks me with a hug. I didn't really like her that much but I wasn't really one for petty drama.

Dianna has a major crush on my older brother Dave. Like every other girl in school. Some jocks walk by us really fast and I just laugh. Usually they'll start shit with us but today they seemed a little scared. My two best friends Adi and Janeth come give me the biggest hug. These two are like my sisters. They actually are sisters with each other though. They live about three houses down from me. Anyways they say they missed me even though they just saw me on Saturday when we went to the mall to get some new clothes. These two are the only ones that know what's really up with me. They know about my little "powers". Like i can move stuff if i really concentrate on it. Supposedly my family is descended from witches but i don't know about that. Sometimes my eyes have a slight little tint of pink,purple, black, grey, or red. Like little parts of my eyes have the little bits of one of those colors. I can see auras, I can read peoples mind. I can do many other things that are unexplainable. It all happened after the accident. I don't know how it happened but I don't want to find out. Today I actually feel sort of happy. I feel like something really good is going to happen today. The bell rings it's usual stupid ring. Ughh off to my first class. Chemistry.