Sea of Love *

It was 9 o clock on a Sunday night and Adi wasn't sleeping over again, sadly. I turned on iTunes and put on Sea of love by Cat power. I pressed the repeat button and sat on the bed.

"Why do I feel like you don't wanna do this anymore babe?"

"I'm only having doubts because you didn't answer my questions."

"Fine! Yes I was a rogue! But I didn't want to tell you because I wanted it to stay in my past. No i'm not using you. I'm in love with you. Every time were together I know in my heart that it's you and me. The first day I met 'you' 20 years ago we were practically best friends. When you laugh it's the cutest thing ever and it makes my heart do little flips. I want to kiss you all the time and tell you how much I fucken love you."

"You don't have to lie." I turned to walk out the door. This was cute stuff but how can I know he's not lying. The door slammed in front of me and I spun around eyes wide and I was ready to yell. But he was crying. Really crying. His lips crashed down hard on mine and I felt his teeth tug on my bottom lip.

"I'm in love with you." He whispered against my lips. 

We started kissing again and I took off his sweater while he took off my cardigan and threw it to the floor. I locked my bedroom door while we were making out and we slowly made it to the bed. I tugged off his pants while he tugged off mine. It wasn't as easy as the way they make it seem in movies and books. It was managed though. So we made love. I told him i loved him so many times.

It wasn't like the movies made it seem. But we were up doing the dirty deed most of the night so we ended up staying up the whole night. I mean, technically we didn't really need sleep, we just chose to. It was 6:30 when I looked at the clock. We cuddled for a little longer and then I hopped in the shower with him not caring how long we would take. There was a time when we started throwing soap at eachother and then we both lost our footing and fell. I have never fell in the shower before and let me just say it hurts. We actually ended up doing it in the shower too. Haha, good times. When we got out we both got ready and it was 7.

"You guys are freaken loud." Aaron said.

I felt a blush creeping up my cheeks. I giggled and Ivan tapped my butt.

"I'm sorry bro are we cool." Ivan said.

"Of course man i'm sorry for interrupting the relationship." Aaron confessed.

"It's cool man."

"Hey Liz you know that glow they always talk about? You have it" Aaron pointed out.

"Seriously? What's that all about."

 "Are you guys going to school today or are you gonna stay inside doing the you know what?" He even wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Were going to school!"

"Oh yeah I forgot about Liz's posse."

"It's not a posse. I just have a lot of friends man."

We went to school there was no problems just went through the regular gossip. I didn't know that when I got home there would be a problem waiting for me. It was afterschool now and Adi guessed that me and Ivan did it because I had "a glow."

"When I left last night things were terrible and I find out that you guys made love."

"Oh shush"

"Everybody heard you guys anyways."

"We weren't even loud."

"I'm sorry the only people who heard you were the ones with powers. Thank god for Dave. We all made sure to make our hearing not so good."