Childish Actions *

When I woke up I had to pee really badly so I ran to the bathroom, and peed feeling so relieved. When I was done and had gotten up, I opened my eyes and realized Ivan was standing at the counter brushing his teeth with his eyes wide. I screamed in embarrassment.

"Ivan! I'm so sorry! I didn't know. I had to pee really badly and I didn't realize you weren't in the bed."

He burst out laughing at me. I could feel a blush creeping up on my cheeks. 

"Aw i'm sorry babe it's okay." He said sympathetically.

"Your a meanie."

After I got out the shower I got dressed into some skinny jeans, a red tube top with polka dots on it, then slipped on my flats. I brushed my long wavy hair which had green streaks now. I don't know why it was green actually. It just started turning green. I asked everybody why it was happening and they said it was a witch thing. I put on my make-up which just consisted of my top eyeliner, some mascara, cover-up and blush. Then Adi called saying her and Janeth would be coming over early today.

"Are you ready Dave?"

"Uh no? It's barely 6:40"

"Oh shit. I'll eat then."

While I was making breakfast since my aunt went into work early, Adi and Janeth walked through the door.

"Sup bitch. Wanna make me some breakfast purty please?"

"Of course wife."

"So were all settled on what's gonna happen?"

Janeth went up into the room with Dave. Dave's hair is super curly and his eyes are sort of different than mine but it's only because he has my dad's eyes. He has blue eyes and tan skin. He was sort of muscle-y too. 

"Yeah. Let's go check up on her first while I wait for your toast." I said.

We both went to the door. I almost walked through but then I remembered the spell. After that I led her down the stairs and to the chair where Angelina who I just learned that her full name is Evangelina. She looked sort of sick but I didn't give a shit. She was prying into my personal life.

"Hello Eliza and Adilen."

"Sup wench?"

"You're such a prude. I was being polite."

"You already did some damage."

"I'm trying to help you."

"What makes you think I need help?"

"You need me Liz. Just hand Ivan over to me and this will all be over."

"Ivan can be a great danger to all the Enchanters if I let him go. You do realize that. But you wouldn't care seeing as how your a rogue."

"I don't need him for that. I need him for a different reason!"

"What reason is that?" 

"I love him and he loves me too! He even came down here to bring me food."

"LIZ! ADI! Come on we gotta go." I heard Janeth screaming. I slapped the shit out of Angelina

"Stop with the lies! I'm pretty sure he didn't. Me and him fell asleep cuddling last night."

When me and Adi were at the top of the stairs Angelina screamed out "Well talk to him about it. You never know."

When we got to school I spotted out Ivan right away. But we decided we weren't gonna let our relationship ruin our friendships with other people so I headed straight for my group. Everybody was standing in a circle. When one person turned around and seen me they ran to me to pull me into a long hug. I think her name was Joanna.