Chapter 43 -Happy 30 Days

Começar do início

"Do you?"

"Sometimes...."

"When?"

"Whenever you are not besides me. I told him to protect you...."

Louise laughed softly at his selfless act. "So, is that mean he will leave your side to be on my side?"

"Uh huh...." He nodded.

"What about you then? Who will protect you?"

"Whiskey.... Don't worry about me. As long as you are safe, I will be happy."

"Tony..." she sighed. "You have to stop doing that." She hid her face in the crook of his neck. Since she knew him months ago, he always showed his obsession of protecting her and forgot about his own needs and wellbeing. That had worried her sometimes.....

"Or you'd rather having me tailing you?" he asked teasingly, dropping a kiss on her ear.

"I think so....." Louise grinned.

"Yeah? I thought you are embarrassed of me."

"What? Nooo!" she propped herself up with her elbow, staring at him shockingly.

How could he think like that? He was one gorgeous man with rare quality that every girls on the face of this planet would kill to be with him and he thought she was embarrass to have him as her boyfriend?

"Is this about how you wanted to announce to the world about us?" she asked and she knew she was right as he didn't answer. "I thought you already let that one go."

"No." he pouted, pushing her hair behind her ear, "I want the world to know that you belong to me. I want Mark, Aaron, Dan, Ernie, Jerry, Neal and the rest of the men in the office to stop flirting with you."

Louise laughed listening to his complain and maybe temptation to sack every name that he just mentioned. She didn't believe that he watched her so closely. He never showed his jealousy whenever she talked to those men when they met in the kitchen or recreational room. He always showed his professionalism that almost icy in her opinion. She thought he wouldn't care to whom she had a chat with during her work, turned out he did.

"...And some men from other branches, and clients, and my construction workers and Nicole too." He continued, mentioning the last name with so much hate in it.

"Nicole?!"

"Yes Louise. Nicole wants you, don't you know that?"

"For god sake Tony, she was just being nice..."

"Being nice doesn't need to include touching you too much." He grumbled.

"We are girls, we touch each other." She teased him. Of course she knew. Nicole had told her too and asked her out for a date few weeks ago. Nicole was the bravest one among all her admires, Louise must admit, but she didn't tell Tony as she thought it wasn't important and she didn't want anyone to know that she had rejected that girl plainly by saying that she already had a boyfriend.

"Whiskey!" Tony grunted.

Louise laughed.

"Sometimes it's hard to have such a gorgeous girlfriend like you, you know...." He sighed, pretending to be upset. "You turn every head around whenever you walk pass. I stumble down your admires every single day. I hate it when no one knows that you are mine. I can't stop them from wanting you...." He sounded like a kid nagging for lollies. Again he pouted, pulling his arms away from her and folded them on his chest.

Too cute.

"I tell you what?" she climbed up on top of him. Her breasts squashed against his folded arms, that made him hugged her again and a content sigh escaped his lips.