[Req] Old pal pt.1| {s.c.l}

😊😊😊

Requested by @kyrabrown789
Hope ya like it luvs.

[Sean POV]
It was my first day at school after a long long vacation. Well I didn't miss this place. I just miss my friends aka the amazayn Boy Squad. I do miss them tho. They always be by myside.

I walk to the gate and see so many people. And I saw those fangirls. They pointing at me and secretly take a picture of me BUT BRUH I KNOW YOU LIKE ME. BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T. Okay that stupid Sean. I just wave and smile at them and their jaw drops and fangirling at that time. Weird isn't it ? Well it is weird. Then I walk through the door and go to my locker. I put some 'trash' there sorry I mean books there and I realized someone tap my shoulder. I surprised and turn back.

"Hey Mr. Lew. Long time no see." Ken giggled.

"Well I almost see him everyday." Josh said.

"It's because you always hanging out with him during the summer." Will said.

"I was hanging out with my Kaycee." Gabe said and blushed.

"Well Gabe, we're not even asking." I laughed and his happy face turns into a dissapointed face.

"Oh Gabey.. we were joking baby boy." Ken rub his hair and we all laughed.

"Not funny Sok." Gabe replied.

"Wait... how did you...?" Ken surprised.

"I know it from my baby." He answer and smile sarcasticly.

"Oh do you mean me ? Awee.. how cute Gabey." Will lay on his shoulder and Gabe push him.

"Ew.. you're not my baby. You are Donald Trump." Gabe said to Will and we all laughing really hard.

"Omg.. Donald Simmons." Josh laughing.

"It fit on your name Will." I laughed.

"Damn it. I think I should call Jackie Chan and ask him if he want to exchange his face with yours Sean." Will said and they laughed.

"Sorry.. but Sean and Jackie has the same face tho." Josh said and they all laugh again.

"Okay and I guess Josh need some singing advice from the weeknd." I laughed.

"Btw Will.. how's you and Tati ?" Ken asked.

"Good. We're together now." He smiled.

"Ken with Bailey, Gabe with Kaycee, Will with Tati, Josh with his shadow and me ? I'm a total loners." I said and they laughed.

"I do love my shadows Sean. How did you know ? You must be stalking me 24/7" Josh laughed.

"Go get some girl then Seanny boi." Gabe laughed at me.

"Yes those fangirls are crazy and beautiful plus have a sexy body Sean. You love nudes right ?" Will smirked.

"Wtf Will ? I don't like them and plus I don't have dirty mind like you. I hope Tati will not surprised when she open your photo gallery" I rolled my eyes and they all laugh even harder.

"Shut up Sean." Will show his straight face and we laugh.

"Hey Sean. How about that new girl ? She seemed beautiful and I think she is your type " Ken pointing into a girl.

I saw at the direction Kenneth pointed at. I saw a girl and she wear a glasses and she is holding her books. She has a dark brown hair I think. She looks confused. She looks like a total nerd and stupid tho.