[Req] Flashback | {k.p.s.j}

💞💞💞

Requested by lysandraz
Hope you like it ❣

[Sandra POV]
I was looking up to my ceiling. I was laying on my bed with my sweatshirt. It's cold tonight. It was raining heavily today. I remember I have a fever so I need to stay up on my bed with my black leggings, winter glove and my pink socks. I hate being sick. Then I look at the window and saw the rain falling down. It remains me to the old days..

Flashback on

I was sitting on a park bench. Alone without anyone beside me. I felt a bit lonely that day. I admit it I'm a quiet girl. I never like to talk to people and I always be by myself. I'm not a nerd but I'm smart. I love to be alone but I hate to be lonely. I always get bullied sometimes. People know me as a creepy girl who doesn't like to talk. They imagine me as a creppy witch. But nvm they're just crazy. They know that I can't do anything and don't have any talents but I do love to dance a lot. Even they always judge me because I'm being myself.

I met a lot of people at the dance class. I know the girl squad aka Tatiana Mcquay, Bailey Sok, Malia Boogie, Kaycee Rice and Tahani Anderson . The boysquad aka Sean, Ken, Gabe, Josh and Will. I really love hanging out with them and tbh I have a big crush on Ken. But I'm too shy to tell him. Oh wait ! I have a dance class today ! I'm late oh my...

Then I ran to the dance class as fast as I can. Finally I made it on time. I saw a bunch of people has waited outside. I saw the boy squad. But my eyes focused on Ken. I blushed when he look over me. I just try to not look at him but and I thought he still look at me but I was wrong. He was looking at Bailey and he hug her. Then they go inside the class. I guess no chance right ? True.

Then I walk inside the class sadly. Boogie saw me and walk to me.

"Hey Sandra." She said to me.

"Oh.. hi Boogie." I said shyly but then I looks down.

"What happend ?"

"Nothing."

"So the girl squad and the boys are going to hang out after the class and you are invited !" She said happily.

"Plus Sheaden don't forget him." Tahani complains.

"Well.. uh.. I guess I won't come."

"Why not ?" She ask me and I look over Ken and looks back down.

"Well.. I'm not in the mood."

"Oh no you don't. We're not coming if you're not come with us." Tati tap my shoulder and smile.

"Yes we won't come." Kaycee continue and smile at me.

"Well uh it's hard to say.." I said and sigh.

"No excuse gurl. You are coming no matter what." Tahani push me.

"Alright alright I'll come." I said and they cheers.

I look at Baiken and my heart just broke into pieces. It's really sad to see your crush with other girls but Bailey is my besy friend so...nvm.

Then we learn the routine and we all dance really well. Then after class, we all go out of the building and start to walk to the mall. I just walking behind them while they're walking in front of me. My eye still focused on Ken. I just can't stop imagining me with him. I hope he is mine but you know ? It won't happend. I just keep looking down everytime. They didn't notice I was walking really slowly behind until I stop my step and when I look up, I lost them. I start to look around and try to find them and I couldn't find them. Then I just felt really lonely. I'm alone in the crowd. People just stared at me and looking at me confusedly. Then I just feel realy embarassed. I try to focused on my phone and text Boogie.