Chapter one

**********************************ATTENTION! ********************
Read my other book, Falling in Love With My Kidnapper's Son. It has some similar scenes but I use different characters. Honestly, I know book is horrible. Please check out my other book. Thank you! :) This book used to be called "Falling in Love With My Kidnapper's Son." I switched it because this book was still getting a lot of reads.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Scarlett's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep. I slam my hand on my alarm clock.

"Oh great, I have school. Isn't that fun," I say sarcastically.

I get out of bed and grab some clothes. I walk into the bathroom and get changed into jeans and a blue shirt.

I walk to the kitchen and grab some lucky charms (cereal).

I finish eating then walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I was done, I put on mascara. I walk back into my room and grab my iPhone and my headphones.

I grab my backpack and sling it over my right shoulder. I plug my headphones into my iPhone. I walk out toward the end of my driveway to wait for the bus.

I look at some Instagram photos to pass time. I look up and see the bus coming. I get off Instagram. I walk on the bus and sit down. I turn my music on and start listening to Sweet Serendipity. I start singing the lyrics in my head.

And I'm doing just fine

I'm always landing on my feet

In the nic of time

And by the skin of my teeth

I ain't gonna stress

Cause the worst ain't happened yet

Something's watching over me

Like Sweet Serendipity

Sweet Serendipity

I don't ask for a lot

No nothing more than I need

Because I love what I got

Don't need to play the lottery

I just want to be strong

At the end of the road

I don't want to hold on

I want the strength to let go

I turn the music off because we are at school. I put my headphones in my bag and put my phone in my pocket. I get off the bus.

I walk into school to the gym. The bell rings and I run upstairs to my locker. I put all my stuff in it and start walking to art.

My best friend Ziva was next to me. We walk into our first class. My boyfriend sits next to me and Ziva sits on the other side. My boyfriend's name is Jase.

We have free draw today since it's Friday. I write down quotes on a piece of paper. It said...

"Be a Fruit loop in a world full of Cheerios."

I write more quotes trying to ignore all the idiots that are talking.

The bell rings and Ziva and I walk to cooking class. We put our hair up. We are making cinnamon rolls.

~~

I think they came out pretty good. The bell rings and we go to homeroom. We only have two classes today. I talk to Ziva the whole time.

"I want to go home," I groan.

"Me too," Ziva says.

The bell rings and we go to break. I sit at my usual table. I sit up against the wall and Jase sits next to me. Ziva sits across from me.

Ziva has dirty blond hair with bright blue eyes. Unlike me I have dark brown hair and my eyes are a brown hazel. Jase has light brown hair and green eyes. He's taller than me.

The bell rings and I have to go to English. I grab my stuff from my locker and head to class. I barely pay attention but we didn't have any homework.

I go to math next and we did a few worksheets. In that class I sit next to a girl I never talk to.

The bell rings and we have no homework. After school, I go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if there's any mistakes. Please vote or comment