When you realize something...

Start from the beginning

Vegeta

"Vegeta I'm fine stop worrying about me." You sighed and sat next to the toilet. "Bullshit you've been throwing up for days now. You are going to the doctor." You moved your hair out of your face and sighed. "Vegeta I will be fine." You stood up and he groaned. "Why must you be so damn stubborn!" He yelled as you hugged him. "Sorry can't help it." You snuggled him and he hugged you back. "Please let's go to the doctor. I want to make sure that your okay." You sighed and nodded. "Fine let's go." You got dressed and went to the car with Vegeta. You drove to the doctors and waited. They asked you tons of questions and you answered honestly. The doctor looked at you and crossed her legs. "So you and your boyfriend havent been sexually active in a more than a month correct?" You nodded. "Did you ever have sex without using protection?" You blushed and nodded again. The woman sighed and handed you a cup. "I need you to go to the bathroom and pee in the cup. I will need it to take a test..." You gulped but nodded, going to the bathroom and taking the test. You came out,gave it to the woman and she left. You looked at Vegeta and gulped. "Are you okay? You're turning pale." Vegeta stood and placed his hand on your head. "I think it's just nerves" you hugged him and listened to his heart beat. He held you and rubbed your back. "I'm worried about you princess. I want you to be okay." He sighed and held you. You shut your eyes and squeezed him. His heart raced because he was worried. You pulled away and he kissed your cheek. You blushed and held his hand. The woman soon walked in with some papers. "Well miss (yn) Congratulations. You're pregnant." You're eyes widened and you looked at Vegeta. He had an equally shocked face. "R-Really?" You asked not believing it. "Yep I'll let you to talk for a few. You can leave when you want." She got up and left. You sat shocked and silent. Vegeta sat next to you and grabbed your hand. "Are you okay?" He asked and put his arm around you. You slowly nodded and hugged him. "I'm scared..." He pulled you into his lap and kissed you. "Dont be. You will be an amazing mother." You held him and sighed. "I'm afraid that you wont love me now..." He chuckled and held you closer. "You are my princess. And she will be having my child. I'm extremely happy." He kissed you again and smiled. "Let's go get some ice cream. It'll make you happy." You smiled and nodded happily. Leaving the doctor.

Krillin

You sat alone in complete silence. You felt the bile crawling up your throat and you hated it. You lurched forward and puked in the toilet. You hated the taste, the smell, everything. Once you finished you leaned against the wall and panted. "Fuck me...." You grabbed your cell phone and sent Bulma a quick text, asking her to come over and to bring some things for you. She sent back a text and you continued to sit there. After a few you got up and brushed your teeth. You then went to the living room and waited for Bulma. After another ten minutes she busted through the door. You helped and she smiled. "So what's up (yn)?" You glared at her and sighed. "You know what's up. Did you bring the stuff?" She handed you the plastic bag and smiled. "Just so you know...I'm always here for you so...." You took out the box of tests and nodded. "I know Bulma...I can't thank you enough." You walked into the bathroom and took a test. You sat it on the counter and walked away for a second. Bulma had a small gift bag and some little gifts in it. You raised an eyebrow and she smiled. "This is for Krillin...if the test is positive." You sat next to her and looked inside. Baby clothes were inside along with some diapers and a bottle. You smiled and hugged Bulma. She hugged you back and smiled wide. "Go check the test!" You nodded and ran to grab it. You didn't look at it until you were next to Bulma again. "Okay...1" she smiled "2..." You're heart was racing "3!" You both said in unison and looked at it. You felt like you were going to faint. Positive. Bulma cheered happily and you were in shock. She took the test and put it in the very bottom of the bag. You had your hand on your belly. A little kid was inside you, and you were its mom. Bulma hugged you and smiled. "You should text Krillin and tell him to come home. He's only training with the guys." You nodded and pulled out your phone.

"Hey Sweety I really need you to come home for a few okay?"

You sent it and noticed Bulma hovering over your shoulder. "Stop that!" You pushed her face away making her laugh. Your phone went off and you looked at it.

"On my way. Is something wrong?"

Bulma squealed and hugged you. "I'll go and let you two be." You smiled and hugged back. "Thanks Bulma..." She left and you hid the gift.

"No not really but I need to tell you in person."

You waited quietly, your stomach filled with butterflies. What ifs ran through your mind . You had to ignore the bad ones and relax. Krillin wasn't going to leave you. He loves you very much. He will love this so much. You heard the door open and saw said man smiling at you. "Hey sweetheart." You smiled and opened your arms. He walked over and hugged you. You kissed his head and smiled. "So...what did you need to tell me?" He pulled away looking concerned. You blushed. "I have a gift for you..." He tilted his head. "Why? You didn't have to get me anything..." You grabbed the bag and handed it to him. "It's just as much my gift as it is yours..." He smiled and took the bag from you. He slowly opened it and grabbed the bottle. A look of confusion on his face. You smiled nervously and told him to continue. He sat the bottle on the table and grabbed the diapers. His confusion was still there and you laughed. "Keep going there is more in there." He pulled out a baby onesie and that's when it hit him like a brick wall. The onesie Said. "Daddies little fighter" cheesy but it was really cute. You looked down worried not seeing him smiled wide. The onesie matched his gi and the words were on the back. He felt tears in the corners of his eyes and he couldn't stop smiling. He sat the onesie down and grabbed the test. That's when he broke. He tackled you down onto the couch. "I'm gonna be a daddy!" He cheered and hugged you. You felt him shower your face with little kisses. You couldn't help but laugh along with him. He stopped and stared into your eyes. You smiled at him and kissed his nose making him blush. He never would've thought that he would be a dad. He used to think that he would die alone and now look at him. Happy as can be with his best friend, girlfriend and now a baby on the way. He kissed you and held you. "God I love you..."

Wattpad is hating me rn so you'll get 3 today and hopefully the rest tomorrow. Please go check out my new marvel boyfriend scenarios! The first part should be up soon!