Dinner (smut)

"O-oh what do you have in mind."

America smirks at Japan's cute stuttering and pulles him close, ready to pounce. slowly putting his hand up the Japanese man's shirt ( more like his shirt) while whispering sweet nothings.

" your really cute in my clothes, you know that?"

" you r-rearry think that?"

" for sure, dude."

Japan let out a faint moan as America traced over his perfect porcelain like skin and continued whispering sweet nothings. America took this chance to slide his tongue into Japan's mouth and explore around, earning more moans from the smaller male beneath him. Lightly, he placed the smaller man on top of him, and continued the kiss but deeper this time while doing so America had pulled down his pants along with Japan's boxers, allowing his tip to slightly brush against Japan's entrance. America pulled away only to ask a simple question.

"hey, keeks if your too tired to do this right now I understand, I mean I would love too but I have to put your needs first."

"I'm actuarry wide awake right now so it dosnt matter." Japan states as he smiles and lowers himself to meet America's lips with his own also pushing himself down on America's ' Florida state' which earned a loud moan from both ends. Soon enough after allowing japan to get adjusted America pushed him by the hips and back up again, getting whimpers and moans from the shorter male. While America did this japan struggled to get out a few words but soon was able to speak up.

"I-I ruve you, Arfre-"

Before Japan could finish his sentence he was interrupted by a half tired half crazy china. "What are you doing in this room Aru? I said no doing the nasty in here!"

And with that a long awkward lecture commenced followed by a silent night full of nervous glances and faint laughing while the two cuddled closely.
________________________

~!Nya~