Cast Call Concerns & Updates (CLS)

For those of you that placed cast calls previously, recently and just now learning about them. I just want you guys to know that no one has been chosen yet sorry for the delay. I appreaciate each and everyone of you all for taking your time and filling out the applications. P.S. "CLS" is the abbreviation for "Christmas Love Story." Just so you know.

As of today (10/9/13) the story hasn't been typed up yet but i have some nice plans for it. I want to include ALL of you gals in the story so it can be enjoyable and fun. Also i have been thinking of letting you all be co-writers of the story for those of you that have filled out the cast calls for the story. I was thinking that if i typed up one character's dialog such as jacob and craig's depending on who they are talking to I will send you some questions for you to answer and that I would like you to answer them as if you were in an interview. During the interviews for potential girls that jacob wants to set up dates for his older brother craig in the story you will be asked to coordinate an outfit for the date/interview. Well an interview on a date how about that? So yea. I'm still thinking about it so hopefully all goes well. Oh and i will need links to those outfits so that the readers can see what you will be wearing. If you plan on dancing and singing i will need video links for your choreography and music.

But yea as of right now i haven't made any deadlines of when all cast calls are to be submitted because i'm unsure about that but if you're still interested you can still fill them out. Just check down below this page for the link in the comment section and have a great day! ^_^