HIMMFC Feedback with Author's note

LOL THANK YOU! S/O to jamika for giving me honest feedback for himmfc…it’s so true…you would think by now that both lyn and roc would need to say hi to each other or that the story needs to progress and whatever and she’s right and for the anxious readers thinking this same thing you’re also right. It’s just that i want to build up to that moment. Like you how other writers get straight to the story and whatnot…to me it seems like that would be going to fast…like i want you guys to know the characters and what their going through even though it’s a whole bunch of people…just be patient and i may turn around with a surprise even thought it’s up to 71 pages and lyn and roc haven’t made much contact with each other yet…like i think if this were realistic i don’t think ppl would automatically tell you that u are related to someone who is a boy group and that they are poppin….shit the ms. jenkins don’t know, darago don’t know, lyn’s friends don’t know, and hell lyn herself don’t know  who chres really is yet so that’s why it’s taking so long…i mean who just brings up oh and by the way, you are related to one of the boys in that boy group called mb, like who does that? that takes time in sinking in…yea i know all the side stories may seem pointless but they can be very entertaining and informative as well. So for those who were wondering…there you go. That’s my author’s note for ya.

P.S. To find out that you are related to roc royal himself…the one that you want to have sex with and one day you find out that he is your cousin? uhhh theres a whole mentaility adjustment and a change of behavior for a roc royal lover to adjust to you? I know i haven’t eally expressed much of lyn’s “desire” for roc yet so yea…i need to add this in here some where…