Note

Authors note.
(The first and last. I swear.)

Heya, Thanks for choosing my book!

(Nvm please leave, This is cringy af I'm dumb. This book is dead please leave. )

I'll have you know that you won't regret it, I have many plans for this book. Alot of them actually.

As you may already know, I'm a huge sarcastic b-word. But if you didn't know, Now you do.

But I'm planning to make this book, Curse free.

It may be shocking but it's true.

You'll notice that my writing isn't as mature as it was in years description, Because I wrote this draft a long time ago. I finally decided to post it.

And yes, This is a Harry Styles fanfiction. I can assure you, It will not be as horrible as the carrot fan ones.

I stopped reading fanfictions and expanded my reading more to normal books. So, I won't be adding a lot of one directions members or people into it.
I want it to be realistic as possible.

This will not be a serious book, I want it to be a fun time.

Keep in mind, That I have a lot of ideas for this book. And the starting may seem a bit stupid.

I hope you enjoy it. And also, The most important part:

There will be slow updates during now, But I'm absolutely free during the holidays.

I will try to update as much as I can, I still have school now and it's hard and stuff.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it.
Goodbye for now.

Until then...

-Eman