The Fallen Child

Your friends had all dared you into throwing yourself down the mountain you lived by. People had said that monsters lived there and you knew that you weren't afraid. But turns out, your friends did this to you because they hated you.
"Wait! No!" You scream as you fall. Your main friend who had pushed you in because you had gotten suddenly scared laughed. "Your gonna be in hell~" they sang and skipped away. "No..." was the last thing you said after you hit the ground. When you woke up you were on some very pretty yellow flowers. "Wha? I'm not dead?" You ponder but then soon get up and move on to the next room.
Once in the room you saw a flower with a face. You looked at it weirdly but came closer to it. "E-excuse me... but can you tell me where I am?" You ask it thinking you won't get a response. "Howdy!" It smiled at you completely ignoring your question. "Gracious sakes alive. I'm really dead aren't I?" You think. "Oh you must be new here!" It obviously states. "Well no duh." You say a bit annoyed. He looks at you with a strange face. "Aright then. Let me show you what you have to do..." your life went black and white. A fight had started between you and the flower. "So here's how it works" he starts a bit annoyed. "Go and collect... the friendliness pellets I give to you. Try and collect as many as you can!" He suddenly had changed happy. "Okay..." you say but you don't touch any. "Come on now! Get as many as you can." He says. "I'm not that dumb. I've learnt not to trust people these days..." He sends some more until he's feed up with you.
"Y O U K N O W W H A T S G O I N G O N H E R E D O N T Y O U?" He asks full of anger and spite. "D I E!" The flower shouts and surrounds your with the little pellets. "I'm gonna die aren't I?!?!?" Your mind has a freak out party until you hear a shout. "Leave them alone Flowey!" And then with that the flower disappeared. A kid around your age comes up to you. "Are you alright?" They ask. To you they look completely gender less and you thought of them that way. "Oh. Yeah. I think I am. But he never answered my question..." you look down in defeat. "What was it?" They take a risk asking you. "I want to know where I am." Your voice wavers a little bit. The child hugged you. "Your in the underground. Don't worry though. You'll be safe if you stick with me. Come on I'll take you to my house!" They pull you around hand in hand. Your face flushed a little. None of your friends had ever really showed you this much affection.
*holding the child's hand filled you with Determination*
"So... what's your name?" You start up a friendly conversation. "I'm Frisk! And you?" "I'm (Y/N)!" You exchange normal greetings and continue on your way. Soon you were attacked by a frog like monster. There were four options: Fight, Act, Item, and Mercy. You chose act first to see what there was. There was an option to either compliment or threat the frog. You chose compliment. It didn't seem to know what you said but took it as a comment. Soon after its attack you spared the creature. You didn't know what fight would do and you honestly didn't want to find out. "Great! So you know what to do already?" Frisk asks you. "Not really but I think I'm getting the hang of it!" You laugh nervously.
You had never felt this way about a person before. It was like Frisk was perfect. They were so kind and gentle that it scared you a little bit. "I'll be right back okay? Stay here, I just need to make sure that your bed is set up and everything is okay." Frisk told you and left for a short while. You stayed on the road but sat down and waited patiently.
Soon Frisk came back and you were so happy that you hugged them. "(Y/N)!" They happily hugged back. Maybe they didn't like how you liked them. "Come on let's hurry! Mom is making pie!" They drag you along quickly and soon eventually you got to a nice cozy house. "Wow! This house looks incredible!" You say in awe. "Yeah. Also the rest of my family is coming over tonight and I'd love if you'd meet them!" They say. "Of course I would!" You both enter the house to see a goat woman. "Hi mom!" Frisk greets happily. "Hello..." you reply shyly. "Another human fell my child?" She asks. Frisk nods. I'm going to get (Y/N) a change of clothes." And with that they run off. "So your name is (Y/N)?" The lady asks. "Yes ma'am!" "No need to call me that my child. Please, call me Toriel or mom if you wish." She smiles with pure kindness pouring off of her. "Okay!" You agree happily. "After you change clothes, you and Frisk can have some pie." She tells you. You nod in happy agreement.
Frisk came back out in that instant and pulled you to their room. "You can sleep here!" They point to a bed with some clean clothes lying on it. "Alright. So Frisk? How long have you been here?" You ask. "A few months or so. But don't worry! Everyone's so nice!" They tell you to assure you. Then they hug you again. "Come out when your ready to have pie!" They leave and you quickly change. When you step outside you had a green and yellow striped sweater. You looked like the opposite of Frisk. "You look great!" They say and you see Toriel smirk. You didn't know if it was an inside joke or not so your shrugged it off.  Toriel gave you both some pie and when you took your first bite you freaked out. "This is amazing!" Your eyes light up like the break of a new dawn. Frisk laughs. "What?" You turn to face them. Frisk smiled and removed the crumbs from your face. "Y-you could have j-just told m-me." You say. They giggle and laugh some more. After you both eat you decide to hang out in your room. (You shared a room) "What was so funny back there?" You ask. "It was the cute expression on your face!" They suddenly break out into a giggling fit. You soon laugh along.
Frisk get close to your face. "W-what is it? D-do I have somthin-" it was so sudden it took your brain a few seconds to know what happened. Frisk had kissed you quickly. "I'm sorry!" Frisk apologizes quickly. "No that's okay!" You smile and hug them. "I really liked it." You say and Toriel comes in. "Undyne and Alphys are here." So you both go outside and enjoy the rest of the day hand in hand.