six

:paisley:
"Pais, Where are whoo you look hot." Delaney said walking into my room. "Thanks D, is your brother here yet?" I asked nervously.

I haven't been nervous in a long time but there's something about Derek, that makes me feel this way.

Before she could answer there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said. I walked towards the door and once I opened it there was Derek and Mrs. Luh.

"Pais, you look, wow."

"Awh you're too sweet. Thank you."

"Okay mama luh in the house! Where's Leo?" She asked

"Oh he's sleeping and thank you so much for doing this for me."

"No problem now you kids go have fun." Derek smiled and took my hand. "Bye, guys." He said, and he led me to his car. It was a black Mustang.

"I love your car." I say. He smiled. "Thanks, it's my baby."

He opened the door for me and I thanked him, sitting inside the passenger's seat. The interior was leather, and it was super nice. "You like?" He asked me, as I admired the inside.

"Yeah. I mean, I love my Jeep, but I've always had a things for Mustangs." I reply.

"Hey, borrow it whenever you'd like. Take it for a spin." He said. I laughed. "With a toddler? I don't think that's a good idea."

He laughed. "Leo's adorable. Man, sometimes I wish I had a kid." He said. I sighed. "I love him to death, but if I'm honest, it's hard work. There's times when I wanna give up, but I can't. I have a child's life in my hands, and sometimes it gets to me but I'd never change a thing." I reply.

He put his hand on top of mine, giving it a squeeze. "Hey, hey, hey, we all get like that sometimes. We all have a point where we wanna give up, but it'll be okay. Now, you have Delany and my mom, and you also have me."

I blushed. "Thank you," I say. "I appreciate it."

Derek interlocked our fingers and drove off to the venue. "Come on Pais."

Leading me inside, many people congratulated him on his album. "Yo Derek." A attractive guy with a man bun yelled, waving him over.

"Hey Nate." They bro-hugged. "Who's this little lady." He smiled. "Nate this is Paisley, my sisters best friend. Pais, this is my best friend, Nate."

Nate whispered something in his ear and winked at Derek. "Derek." Someone pulled him away.

This should be a long night.

17 votes
FILLER CHAPTER😭😭 I have no inspiration for any of my stories rn so that's why i have a couple of people helping me. I appreciate them sticking up with my bitchness. Thank you supremehayes & guccigrier for the help. I'll be doing the next chapter by myself to give y'all a break.