“Look Bridget I’ll like you and I consider you a friend so I’m going to be honest with you there’s no way in hell your daddy is going to let you go another year without a husband as you’re turning 30 next month...the best I can do is suggest someone from my gang take it or leave it?”

“I’m sorry thank you Carve...just out of curiosity who did you have in mind?”

“Only the very best for you...Cruz of course”

“I hate Cruz!”

“Oh really because he likes you”

“I’ll never marry Cruz!”

“Sorry you feel that way Bridge” we all turn around at the sound of Cruz’s voice and find him standing in the door way smirking at Bridget “But it looks like it me or Trent and you know how he is”

“I’ll eat poo before I marry you!”

“Let’s see what daddy has to say about that”

“You wouldn’t?”

“Oh I am” Cruz pulls his phone out and Carver takes this as his moment to pull me into his arms and whisper into my ear “So beautiful”

“Hello Kingston how are you?” Cruz talks into his phone and my guess is that Kingston is Bridget’s dad.

“I’m doing well Cruz now the better question is why are you calling me shouldn’t you be with Carver waiting for Teddy?”

“He’s running late as usual...and I’m calling because I have a proposal for you”

“What sort of proposal?”

“Well I heard Bridget is going to married to Trent”

“News travels fast” Kinston chuckles

“Yea well instead of giving her to a newbie why don’t you allow me the pleasure of taking her off your hands and giving you that grandchild you so badly need”

“Trent is a gang man Cruz”

“That little punk ran away with his tail in his legs when he saw us the other night...a man like that doesn’t know how to control or handle a woman especially Bridget she needs discipline”

“Ok but I want a grandchild a year after your married call me with the details”

“Of course do you want to talk to her?”

“Best not to...I was actually hoping for a miracle that someone else would take Bridget off my hands”

“I’m glad I could be that miracle sir”

“Daddy how could you?” Bridget screams trying to get the phone from Cruz

“Bridget this for your own good, see you soon”

Cruz hangs up the phone and turns to Bridget.

“I told you your dad loves me”

“You asshole...I’m going to kill you!” she starts punching him and Cruz just laughs and throws her over his shoulder “ Put me down right now Cruzer Smith!”

“No now behave and thank you Craver”

“Carver help me!!”

“I don’t think I could even if I wanted” Carver mumbles under his breath then clears his throat “Put her in your room Cruz then come meet me in Seth’s office”

“Will do” and then they leave with Bridget fighting to get away from Cruz.

“Well that was exciting...I have to go now but I’ll see you tomorrow give me a goodbye kiss little one”

I don’t hesitate I just cover his lips with mine.

“Have a good evening little one”

Carver’s POV

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SHE IS DEAD? TEDDY IS GOING TO BE HERE ANY MINUTE NOW!” Seth and Warren flinch from the tone of my voice but I could not be angrier right now. I come down the stairs to find Amelia lying dead in a pool of her own blood.

“We’re sorry we just left her for two minutes...she must have got a hold of something sharp and slit her wrists...she hadn’t a hope and there was nothing I could do for her she hit the main artery” Seth tells me

“You know what never mind I have a plan”

“Well good Frank just texted me Teddy’s here” Warren says and minutes later Frank and Cruz walk in with him.

“Carve my man” he slaps me on the back and I return the slap “So where’s my pretty wife?”

“We have had a change in plans but I don’t think you’ll be disappointed because you’re getting a younger girl she’s about 24 years old is that ok?”

“Even better”

“Follow me”

We walk up the stairs until we come to the girls I enter the room followed by Ted.

“Good evening ladies” I say waiting to hear them say it back

“Evening Carver”

“Olivia come here please” Olivia comes in front of me and I see that she is wearing a yellow dress “This is a good friend of mine Olivia his name is Teddy but he prefers Ted you are going to become his wife” I turn to Ted “You can take over now”

“Hello Olivia...Carver no offence man but I don’t want your baby”

“It’s simple Olivia will have the baby aborted straight away as know your father is eager for grandchildren”

“You’ve thought of everything... come Olivia as long as you do what I say I won’t hurt you” I watch as Olivia comes over to Ted and he wraps his arms around her and kisses her on the head.

I look around the faces of the girls and find that little one is missing.

“Where is little one?”

Chloe speaks up “She was exhausted I made her go to bed”

“Thank you Chloe for taking care of her...all of you should be taking care of little one as she’s younger than all of you...Olivia I believe Seth and Warren are ready for you?”

“Yes Carver” she mumbles and Ted pulls her back so that she is looking into his eyes

“Never mumble in my presence and speak up!”

“I said yes”

“Good but remember that rule you are never to mumble or whisper”

I lead everyone back through the room and into Seth’s office. Seth gets started straight away and Ted holds Olivia still while he performs the operation. Olivia cries and kicks so much that Warren has to knock her out after it’s all over Ted takes her in his arms thanks me and leaves.

 sorry it took me so long but I haven't been well and this book is coming to an end Awwww but wait there is going to a sequel it's going to be called Their Game! 

so tell me what you think??????