Chapter 43

Cammies P.O.V

Shannon pushes my back,
"Go get the kid." She says into her pillow, she's crying but not to hard so it'll be easy for her to go back to sleep. I get up and put a bottle in the microwave. Just as I was taking out the bottle the crying stopped. I walked down the hall and put my ear to her door and heard singing. I cracked the door open and saw Roman with his face up against the crib singing "you are my sunshine." It was the cutest thing I had ever seen, he's such a good big brother to her. He walks out of her room and back into his and collapsed on his bed. I went back to bed and Amelia was quite the rest of the night.
I woke up the next morning to Roman jumping on Shannon.
"Roman hon please I'm so tired." Shan says pretending to cry
"Is the baby going to be awake soon?" Roman asked
"Do you want to go check on her?" I ask him, he nods "okay let's go" I take his hand and walk him into Amelia's room. I look over at him and put my finger on my lips and he mimics me. I look down at Amelia and she's wide awake, she sees me and starts talking.
"Well hello gorgeous." I say picking her up, I lay her head on my shoulder and bring her into our room.
"I brought a baby in to help you wake up." I say sitting on the bed, Shannon sits up and takes Amelia.
"How is she so cute!" Shannon kisses her nose
"I'm fixing breakfast, come with me so I know you won't fall back asleep."
"Okay fine."
We go into the kitchen and Shannon puts the baby in her baby chair.
"Roman what kind of pancakes: chocolate chip, blue berry, banana, or strawberry." I ask him
"Blue berry and chocolate chip!" He yells
"Good choice little dude." Shannon says
"Can the baby have pancakes?" Roman asks
"No she can only have bottles, because she doesn't have teeth." I answer "speaking of that Shan can you feed her please?"
"Yeah no problem." She pecks my lips

Shannons P.O.V

After breakfast we all went to the park. At the park we saw ally and Stevie there we hadn't seen them in so long but we kept in touch. Ally had twin boys Austin (brown eyes dark brown hair) and Beckett (blue eyes black hair). Stevie was pregnant with a little girl they were going to name Olivia. Roman and Beckett played the entire time. Roman thought Beckett was the funniest guy ever, he was constantly laughing at his jokes. Ally and Stevie played with Amelia and adored her and Austin and me played together to, hers so cute.
"Austin why don't you go play tag with Roman and Beckett?" Stevie asked Austin while running her pregnant belly
"It's okay, I have to play with Shan." He answered
"Dude go play with your brother and Roman I'll do okay without you for awhile." I say to him, he gets up and runs over to the boys.
"So Stevie how do you like being pregnant?" Cammie asks
"Well it's a love hate relationship." She says "I love having her inside of me but I just want her to get the fuck out!"
"Yeah, but I do kinda miss being pregnant with the boys." Ally says "don't get me wrong labor was a bitch but pregnancy was kinda fun."
"You just liked it because you didn't have to use the table you could just use your belly." Stevie laughs and so do we. "Do you guys think you'll have another kid?"
"Well we're kinda all tied up with this little one." I say playing with Amelia "and that little buddy" I point at Roman.
After the park we go home and put the kids down for a nap. Me and cammie are sitting on the couch until she falls asleep on my lap. I picked her up bridal style and carried her into our room. I lay her down and lie next to her and cover is up. I kiss her forehead and bring her closer to me.
"Thanks for the free ride." Cammie laughs
"You little bitch I thought you were sleeping." I laugh back at her
"I know." She kisses me passionately
"Well you're definitely not asleep." I say pulling away, she puts her finger on my lips and then presses her lips back to mine teasing me.

*hey hey y'all! So I was thinking maybe I could do a little time jump. Don't get me wrong I love writing about baby them but I have no ideas! Anyway maybe a couple years time jump?*
Sincerely
-author