Chapter 11

Cammies P.O.V

I woke up to an empty bed. Shan must've already gotten up, I got dressed. Put in some old sweatpants and one of Shannon's hoodies. I  walk out of the room and hear Shannon laughing, I go and sit next to her at the table. She gave me a quick kiss and continued talking to my family. "Hey isn't that my hoodie?" Shan asked
"Yeah. Does it bother you that I'm wearing it" I reply
"No it looks great in you" she said looking me up and down, I grab her face and give her a long kiss.
"You two are so cute" my mom says. "Cam your dad is heading off to work soon and so am I and your brother so I would like you to get some things done around the house"
"Okay" I answer still looking at Shannon. After my dad left my mom made us breakfast.
"So...you two had a fun night didn't you" my mom says drinking her coffee, Shannon almost choked on her breakfast when my mom said that.
"Uh...what do you mean" I say getting Shan a napkin.
"I think you know exactly what I mean cam". Me and Shannon look at each other nervously and my mom laughs. "Oh please cammie! I could hear you through your fathers snoring and you left your cloths all over the kitchen floor!"she laughed
"How could you hear us we where very quiet" u say back
"I could hear your little squeals. You know the ones you do when you laugh or when your being tickled or in this case-"
"Okay! Thank you mom. Well this has been all sorts of uncomfortable for me can we please talk about something else"
"No, this subject came up so we'll talk about it. Was it fun?". Shannon almost choked again. "Oh come on was it?"
"Yeah mom it was great" I say trying to fix Shannon
"Who was on top?"
"And we're done!" I yell as I grab Shannon's hand, I take Shannon to the porch and started apologizing but she said, "holy shit your moms amazing"
"What?" I laugh
"My mother wouldn't give two shits about my sex life and your mother...I don't know cared!"
"You really think that was great?"
"I mean sure it was uncomfortable but at least she didn't completely blow you off." I laughed and sat and Shans lap.
"Let's do something fun today" Shannon said
"I thought last night was pretty fun" I laugh
"No not 'fun' like to know laser tag or umm hide and go seek kind of fun"
"Okay let's do it! I want to do something fun"
"Okay! What do you want to do?"
"Let's go...rock climbing!"
"Oh my God yes!" She yelled
"Okay I'll go call"

Shannon's P.O.V

As cammie went to go call the rock climbing place Lee, cammies brother, came out. He sat down in the chair right across from me.
"Hey Shannon" he said
"Hi" I said nervously
"Listen, I know that this is going to be weird for the both of us but hear me out. I know that sometimes cammie can be...a little much at times, but you have to bare with her. She has a good heart and if I see that you've broken that heart, not going to sound to creepy here, but I'll have to come and straighten you out. I don't like seeing my sister hurt and if you do-"
"Lee" I cut him off "if I ever hurt that girl, I won't even run away from you, Ill probably..." I started tearing up just thinking about it "I love Camden with all my life and if anyone tries getting in the way of my love for her I'll never forgive them or myself for letting her slip away". Cammie walked out smiling and her smile faded when she saw me crying.
"Baby what's wrong?" Cam asked
"Nothing I was just thinking of how lucky I am with you" I reassure her, just then Lee got up and patted my shoulder then left.
"Seriously what's wrong?" She asked again
"Just...I never want to hurt you ever" I say, she hugged me and kissed the top of my head.
"Well we're going rock climbing at 11:18 so that's good right?" She joked
"Hell yeah!" I say sniffing "what time is it?"
"9:43 but I'm going to take a shower before we go"
"Okay"
While cam was in the shower I started studying for finals. I hadn't realized she had gotten out of the shower until she flung water in me.
"Hey!" I yell, she laughed and ran away while dropping her towel. "Oh my girlfriend is so sessi" I say nibbling her ear
"Stop I have to get dressed and so do you. So...get ready" she demanded
"Yes ma'am". She bent over to get some underwear and I yelled "dat ass doe!"
"Shannon Nicole!" She squealed, I laughed because she started blushing.
"What I was just teasing...but you do have a nice ass" I say
"If I hear one more comment I'm kicking you out!"
"Okay okay my bad" she bent over again "oh hot damn!"I yell
"Get out!" She laughed "I warned you Shannon Beveridge!" She said kicking my butt out of the door. I walk into the kitchen and cammies mom raises an eyebrow at me. I could feel my face beginning to flush and I go sit down at the table.
"Don't worry" she says "I find that really cute. She's happy to have you hear Shannon, she wouldn't stop talking about you for three days straight"
"Really?" I say
"yes it was kind of annoying, but it was cute how passionate she was about you" just as she said that cammie walked out the of the room "are you ready to go" cam asked
"Yeah" I say getting up
"We'll be back around 1:00" cammie says to her mom
"Alright I'll probably be at work" Sandie says, as we walk out of the door I grab cammies butt and she giggles.
"Shannon will you stop! Your making me insecure"
"About what, my girlfriend had the nicest butt and I'm just trying to take advantage of it"
"Ugh whatever I love you" she says starting the car
"I love you too".

*two chapters in one night your welcome. Anyway leave a comment I'm pretty sure I know what's going to happen next but anyway keep me updated on how this is*

Sincerely,
-Author