14

---Aarti's POV---

Today we were going on our trip. 

Shehry had taken it upon himself to get everything taken care of such as the rental car. 

We had all began piling our stuff into the car and sitting down. We were just waiting on Hussain. See I knew my speech would work. 

I really wanted my marriage to work and this time away might help us connect more.  He put his stuff away and I smiled on the inside, but it didn't last long. He invited Salina along. 

"I got it," Shehry said and  I smiled.

Everyone helped out with the seating. Salina was in the back with Atif and Shaylah. Hussain & I in the middle and Shehry driving with Reenika in the passenger seat. 

We were about two hours into the drive when Atif said, "I don't care what anyone things, the newly weds make a cute couple."

I blushed at that.

"It's true. Hussain you got lucky," Shehry said.

"I would be offended by that but I can't be. Aarti, you are so beautiful & I'm so happy I'm related to you," Reenika said.

"Thank you,"I said.

"Dude, come on. Don't say thanks," they said.

"Okay sorry," I said.

"Yaar don't say sorry and don't say thanks,"I said.

"Acha? Toh phir?"I asked.

"Tu nah.."he said.

"Sing!!" They all said.

"Sing?"I questioned.

"Yep,"they said and I did.

I had my eyes closed while singing to get the feel of it out more. I looked over at Hussain when I did open my eyes but he had headphones in. To say I was disappointed in everything would be an understatement, but I understand he wants nothing to do with me. 

Atif had done all the arranging of the rooms in the hotel so he left to the key cards.

"Okay so I had the couples stay together, in their own rooms. Shahylah and Naliya are sharing and I got one to myself," he said. 

"What about Salina?"Hussain asked.

"She wasn't invited," everyone expect me said.

They all left taking me with them.

I got to my room and started unpacking and putting stuff away when Hussain walked in. 

"Pack up," he said.

"What? Why?" I asked. "I was given this room. Did you not hear him?"

"I don't care. You can share with Shaylah," he said packing my things. 

"Hussain! What the hell?!" I asked.

"Get out and stay out," he said.

"Fine, but I will definitely tell your mom & everyone else that you wanted to spend your time ALONE in a ROOM with her," I said and left. 

A/N--> SONG IS SUNG BY THE GIRL PLAYING AARTI :)