Chapter 12 ~ don't you feel bad

(A/N): Okay so this is only short, but I'm on my phone for a while, so you'll have to deal with crappy chapters. Title by You Me At Six - Loverboy

Ryan, Dan, Pete and Phil spent the rest of the day together. "Hey do you guys want to come to mine for the night? I'm sure Patrick won't mind! Unless he has Brendon over." Dan and Phil nodded eagerly.

"I'll just ring my mum, hang on one minute." Dan said walking away from the group, Phil watched him go and sighed.

"How long have you guys been together?" Ryan said, finally asking the question he'd wanted ask all day.

"A year, can you believe. But we only came out to everyone 6 months ago. Hence why we moved." Phil said looking down.

"Mum said its cool!" Dan said walking back over to the group and seeing the look on Phil's face "what's up babe?" Dan said putting his finger under Phil's chin.

"Phil was just telling me why you guys had to move." Ryan said, feeling guilty for making Phil sad.

"Oh yeah, homophobes.. Don't even get me started on homophobes.."

"I guess we're lucky we don't have many here, but you met one today in music." Pete interupted, seeing that, that could have been a long conversation.

"That reminds me, someone tell me to get Mr Iero's autograph!" Phil said smiling, Ryan sighed with relief, he was glad Phil had cheered up