Chapter 8 - Let's be alone together.

(A/N): I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to upload but I've had really bad writers block... but yeah, SMUT in this chapter... 

Soon afterward Pete and Patrick had to leave to go home, but the three had agreed to meet outside of the school gates on Monday. Sunday passed and Ryan was busy getting ready to go to school when there was a faint knock on the door. “Come in.” Ryan said, still packing his bag for the lesson’s he had. Pete stood in the door way admiring his ass.

“Hey babe, nice ass you got there.”  Ryan blushed a deep shade of red and turned around to find himself face to face with his new boyfriend... Boyfriend he liked the way that sounded in his head.

“Hey, how come you’re here, I thought we were meeting at school?” Ryan said putting his arms around Pete’s neck clinging to him as if his life depended on it.

“Am I not allowed to surprise visit you?”

“Of course you are, it’s just un expected that’s all, I’m not finished getting ready and I haven’t brushed my hair and I probably look like shi-“ Ryan was about to finish his sentence, but he was cut off by Pete’s lips on his own, he quickly responded, running his fingers through Pete’s hair, tracing his bottom lip with his tongue, begging for entrance, Pete complied by opening his mouth and Ryan moved quickly swirling his tongue around Pete’s mouth. Pete pushed Ryan down on the bed breaking the kiss momentarily and straddling his hips and reattaching his lips to Ryan’s. Earning a moan of appreciation from Ryan, Pete began running his hands up and down Ryan’s sides, tugging at the bottom of his t-shirt.

“Pete.” Ryan said through the kiss.

“Yeah.”

“School." 

(A/N): HAHAHAHA you all thought you were getting sex then... haha, maybe later in the fic... 

Pete pulled away and looked at Ryan’s kiss swollen lips, he chuckled to himself which turned into full on laughter until his ringtone for Patrick went off, He climbed off Ryan and allowed him to finish getting reading.

“Hey Patty-cakes.” Pete said answering the phone.

“Don’t call me that, you know I hate that name.”

“Awww but Patty-cakes it’s cute!” He said laughing silently and motioning to a very confused Ryan that he would explain later.

“Shut up, are you coming down or what?”

“Yeah, yeah, we’re on our way.”

“okay, bye.”

“Bye Patty-cakes.” Pete said and quickly hung up the phone, laughing to himself, he turned to a hurt looking Ryan, “What’s the matter baby?”

“Should I be worried of Patrick stealing you away from me?”

“No I used to call him Patty-cakes when we were 5, it’s a joke because I know he hates it now.”

“Aw! But it sounds so cute.”

“I know right!” Pete said attaching his lips to Ryan’s again but it was only a short kiss, as Ryan pulled away.

“Come on or we’ll be late.”

“It’s gonna be hard not to slam you against a locker and kiss you.”

“Who said you can’t.” Ryan said walking out the door with Pete in tow.