Chapter 5 ~ You've got something that I can't explain

(A/N) I know kill me, this is a short chapter..... buuuutttt.... The next chapter SHOULD feature some Frerard!

Pete slammed the door shut and closed the shower curtain, he let out a loud scream, the water was too hot! “Damn you Patrick, and your stupidly hot showers.” He said to himself.

“Hey Pete, you okay?” Ryan said knocking on the door.

“Yeah, I’m good shower was too hot.” He started to blush, Ryan was right outside the door.

“Oh okay.” Pete heard footsteps going away from the bathroom. Pete relaxed, he turned on the waterproof radio.

“Fuck yes, Iron Maiden!” Pete started playing air guitar and singing at the top his voice. He jumped out the shower, dried off and got dressed. He left the bathroom rubbing his hair still humming the tune to Run To The Hills.

“You can really sing.” Said Ryan standing up from the couch.

“SHIT!” Pete jumped and dropped the milk all over the floor.

“Oh god sorry!” Ryan said running to grab a cloth and mopping up the milk.

“Nah it’s fine. What did you say?”

“You can really sing.” Pete blushed.

“Thanks but Patrick’s better.”

“Yeah I heard him this morning.”

“I didn’t think you were awake.” Ryan blushed he’d been caught.

“I’m sorry, I’ll just leave now.” Ryan said picking up his back pack and heading for the door, he turned the door knob and took one last look at Pete.

“Stop!” Pete shouted from half way down the street, Ryan turned around slowly, he was sure Pete would tell him he was a creep or punch him or maybe both. “Where are you going? I promised I’d show you around.” Ryan sighed and took the hand that Pete held out for him. “Come on, I know exactly where to go first.”

“Okay.” Ryan let himself be pulled along by Pete, they headed down a small side street and into a cafe.

“Hey Patrick!” Pete shouted.

“He’s over there on his break!” A tall boy with an afro shouted back, Ryan just looked at him, he’d never seen hair that big. “Ray, this is Ryan.”

“Hey Ryan.” Ray said smiling and winking at Pete.

“urm, yeah, hey.” Ryan said while being pulled away by Pete towards Patrick.

“Hey guys!” Patrick said not looking up from his book.

“DAMN! How did you know I was there?” Pete said pouting.

“Because I’m not stupid Wentz.” Pete sat down gestured to the seat next to him on the couch for Ryan to sit, as soon as he’d sat down Pete grabbed hold of Ryan’s hand and interlocked their fingers. Ryan just blushed, maybe Pete did feel the same, probably not. He looked at their hands and back to Pete, they smiled at each other and pretended to be interested in what Patrick was talking about, occasionally stealing glances at each other when they thought he wasn’t looking.