Chapter 1

First day with him
-
Ariana

"Sweetie! Hurry, I have to head to work!" I call out to my daughter, I hear footsteps comedown the stars. "Ready mom!" She says out loud, I look at her. Her brown locks tied up in a pony tail, Maroon shirt, red flannel around her waist, black legging, and black converse.

He had her backpack on, she looked really beautiful. I smile at her, walking up to her, giving her a kiss on the forehead, probably leaving a reddish mark. She smiles, and I do too.

I quickly grab my bag and rushed out the door. We walked over to our vehicle and got in. She took out her iPhone and were texting some people. I kept my eyes on the road, not caring about her.

But what came into my mind, was her father. He left us when when she was 3 months old. It's sad that she never meet him or see him. We were married until the ring fell off my finger and fell down the lake. I Loved him but I guess I wasn't good enough

I tried to find it but there was no use, since that day. I have been thinking of dating someone, but there is no one out there who would handle me and my daughter.

I approached Layla's school, she got out and said a goodbye. I watch her leave than I left. I sigh in frustration, I have to interview a man, that wants to work with me. Hope this goes well.

-At work-

I get out and began to walk to the slide doors. I felt the warmth hit me. I smile and walk to my office.

I fell on to my chair and closed my eyes. I jump up in fear by the phone ringing, I groan and answer it. "Ariana Grande Speaking" I say and my assistant answers "Ariana, Mr.Bieber is here to see you" I sit up straight and cough. "Bring him up" I command and I know she nodded.

I dust off myself and get ready for my interview. I hear a knock and shoot my head towards the door. It opens and reveals my assistant and a young man.

He had brown hair, with rolled up sleeves, a black tux and his was damn sexy. I shake off the thought and escort him to sit, I wave my assistant a goodbye. It was dead silence until I broke it.

"So Mr.Bieber how have u been?" I say, looking at him straight in the eye, his have the most beautiful orbs...."Good"

-End of interview-

"Well nice meeting you Mr.Bieber" I shake his hand and he smiles "Just call me Justin" he says and I smile.

He exits the room and I squeal. He was so nice and he told me all about him, and I can tell we can be great friends....Or more than that. I smile to myself until he came into my mind. I bit my lip but shake it off. It was 6:00 time for me to get off work.

I grab all my stuff and leave. My heels clicked against the floor, all u can hear is my heels, it's just silence in the hallways.

I walk through the slide doors, exiting the building. Jumping into my car, driving back home to my daughter.

It's been a interesting day...
-
Hope u liked the first chapter!

Just wait until Jariana come along! That will come very soon.

Love u babes

Muah