Chapter 2

Greyson^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie POV

Buzzzzz

buzzzzz

buzzzzz-

I slam my hand down on my alarm and slowly make my way out of bed. I do a small victory dance since I woke up before my mom came to yell, which means I actually have time to get ready.

Once I'm dressed I do simple makeup, only winged eyeliner and some mascara

Once I'm dressed I do simple makeup, only winged eyeliner and some mascara. Satisfied I smile and head downstairs to get some breakfast. "Maidin." I say while grabbing a waffle and running back upstairs to get my bag and phone. I run back downstairs when I hear my mom yell. "Were having company over tonight so make sure you come right home so you can help me cook." "Ok I will, Mo ghrá thú." I run to my truck and drive to school.

The first half of 1st period is normal till Mr. Francis asks me to tell the class what I know about Raíña.

"Raíña is the neighboring country to both Ireland and Rei. Ireland has a huge influence on both Rei and Raíña. So they have many things in common. They speak Irish and a few speak Gaelic. My family is part of the ones who learned both Irish and Gaelic. But we mainly use Irish. Umm..... Raíña is currently being ruled by the cruel King Thomas and Queen Esme. Sister and brother-in-law of King Randolph. King Randolph, Queen Carlina, and Crown Princess Elizabeth Anne were killed when the castle was stormed by an unknown army. The countries colors are navy blue and gold and their flower in the gardenia. They celebrate St. Patrick's day, and let me tell you it gets CRAZY." This makes everyone else laugh. "So umm, yeah that's about it." Mr. Francis nods and I take my seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class Greyson and I walk to music. "I didn't realize you were from Raíña. I guess that explains the accent." Greyson says. I laugh and nod. "Yeah I moved here when I was 4 months old because I was adopted. But for some reason got the accent." I explain while shrugging. "Oh." Is all he says. We walk into music and take our seats. All we did in music was learn the basic chords on a guitar. It was so boring. I can't wait for lunch to get here.

LUNCH

I take a seat at my usual table with my lunch and wait for everyone else. Soon Jessie and Lauren come in but I don't see Greyson. Half way through lunch I get worried and go look for him. "Greyson?" I call down the hallways. Just then I hear my phone ring. I pull it out and answer.
"Hello?"
"Hey Lizzie" my mom says.
"What's up?"
"Plans changed and our visitors are coming early. I need you to come home. I already called the principal and you are excused for the rest of the day."
"Ok. I'll be home in a little while. Love you."
I hang up and run to get my bag from the cafeteria. "I have to go home. I'll call you later. " I tell the girls before running to my truck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pull up at my house and run inside to see my mom in a beautiful dress with her make up all done. "Hey sweety. Sorry you pull you out of school. But go get ready in something nice." I nod and run up the stairs. I ding through my closet till I come across the perfect dress.

I quickly put it on and slip on a pair of white wedges, then head to the bathroom to do my hair and redo my make up

I quickly put it on and slip on a pair of white wedges, then head to the bathroom to do my hair and redo my make up. For my hair I pull little sections on the top of my hair to different side the flat iron them. Then I start my make up, which is light pink lip stick and natural eye shadow. Before running down stairs I grab my crown ring that originally came from my birth mother.
"You look beautiful honey." Mom says and I blush. "Thank you." I look next to her and see Andrew all cleaned up and dressed in something other than sweatpants. "You clean up nice Drew, it's a good change." He rolls his eyes. " I could say the same about you." He playfully shoots back. I walk over and kiss his cheek. "Love you too." Just then there is a knock on the door. Mom gets up to answer the door while Andrew and I sit there looking that direction. When she opens the doorI see an older man with salt and pepper hair dressed in a nice suite. Mom curtsies and I look at here confused. "Please come in your highness." She steps back and looks to us. "Lizzie, Drew I would like to introduce King Peter of the country Rei." I gasp and quickly stand up and curtsy. "It's an honor to meet you your highness." I say while standing back up straight. He lets out a laugh. "Please there is no reason to bow. Please sit back down." I do as he says and he also take a seat. "Sorry my son isn't here yet. He is running a little late." My mom shakes her head. "It's fine." I look at my mom confused, why is the king of Rei sitting in our living room. She must ready mind because she tells me they will explain when the kings son gets here. Just then I hear a phone beep and King Peter pulls put his phone. "Ah he's hear. I would like to introduce my son Crown Prince Matthew." As soon as the last word leaves his mouth the front door opens and I gasp at who I see standing there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maidin: Morning

Mo ghrá thú: I love you