Whats a keely?

Keely had spent the day helping Mary clean and cook for other guests at the b&b. All she could think about was going to the garrison to meet Ada and Polly later, she recalled Ada telling her she had four brothers. She was fiddling with the table cloth whilst Mary made some tea, "what's got you worrying dear" Mary spoke gently as she poured the tea, "oh nothing, just thinking about what I'm going to wear tonight" she smiled. "Oh are you heading out dear" Mary raised her eyebrows "is there a boy?" Keely laughed, "no, no Ada has invited me to the garrison to accompany her and Polly for a few drinks" she smiled. "Well isn't that lovely, there will be plenty of men mind you so you better be looking your best" Mary winked as she chuckled. "I can't decide if I should wear the green or red dress" Keely said as she aimlessly looked at the wall, Mary clapped her hands "Red. It has to be red. Red is your colour my dear" Keely smiled warmly, "Red it is."

Shelby household
"Ada" Polly called out, "Ada, family meeting now" Ada groaned as she got out of her seat moving towards the kitchen, she sat at the table beside Polly as they waited for Tommy to arrive. John and Arthur spoke among themselves at the other side of the table, Polly turned to Ada "so tonight I was thinking we show Keely how to have a good time" Ada chuckled "Keely will love that" they both laughed as John watched them curiously "what are you's talking about?" He asked, Ada simply replied "Keely" John rose his eyebrows in confusion as he looked at this older brother Arthur "what the fuck is a Keely?" Polly and Ada both burst at laughing "are you stup-" Ada was interrupted by a deep voice "what's so funny?" Tommy asked as he entered the kitchen. John looked up at him "Tommy what the fuck is a Keely?" Tommy looked at Polly confused as to what John meant, Ada laughed "Keely is a woman John, she's me and Pollys friend" Arthur suddenly laughed "since when did Polly have friends?" John joined his laughter. Tommy curiously looked at Polly "who's Keely?" Polly was quick to answer "no one, now what's the problem? I have things to be doing" Tommy scanned his eyes over all of his family members " I'm going to get a trainer for the horse, she's gonna be in the races" he said with little emotion. Arthur spoke up "and where the bloody hell are you gonna find a horse trainer Tommy" tommy shrugged " I'll find one, don't worry Arthur. I think so you don't have to" Ada spoke "is that it? You called a family meeting over a bloody horse?" She stood up and left the room, Tommy watched her leave then turned to the others " alright your free to go." Tommy decided he needed to find out who this Keely was.

--------------------------------------------
Marys b&b
Keely was applying her last bit of make up before she headed to the garrison. She put on her red dress, just like Mary had said red was her colour. She applied some red lipstick to match her dress and to also make her desirable to the young men she might meet. Keely thought about what her brothers would do if they were to see her now, getting dressed up to go to the pub in hope of catching a young fellas eye, she chuckled to herself as she thought about them getting angry and telling her she couldn't go. She made her way to the door, "Mary" she called " Mary could you come up here please?" "Yes dear, I'll be up now" Keely sat on her bed as she waited for Mary. Mary poked her head round the door "is everything okay?" She smiled, "yes, I was just wondering if you could put my necklace on for me" Keely laughed, "of course dear, give it her" she held her hand out. When the necklace was placed on Keely's neck she stood so that Mary could see her dress " oh dear, I was right. Red is your colour, your like one of them girls from the pictures" Keely blushed and smiled warmly at Mary "thank you Mary, your too kind" Mary smiled "well it's already 8, you best be off before your late" Keely hadn't realised the time, she quickly grabbed her bag and ran out the door calling back to Mary "goodnight Mary, see you tomorrow."