Is it all just a lie?

Start from the beginning

"Why did you save me now?? You said that saving me was a mistake! And you saved me again?! You could just leave me to die!" I screamed and he took a deep breath and he let his hands fall down.

"Clary," He said coming closer to me.

"WHY!"I screamed again my voice cracking.

"That was a test!" He rose his voice and my eyes widened.

"WHAT!?" I asked in utter shock.

"I wanted to see what are you going to do. You just fell on your knees. You didn't fight back or anything." He sigh and started circling me. "I'm disappointed." He added and I snapped.

"You are a monster Pan! Do you know how much that hurt? Have you any idea how I feel? How could I fight back when I was shocked and confused? YOU SAID YOU WERE SORRY FOR SAVING ME! HOW DID YOU EXPECT FROM ME TO FIGHT BACK? That fucking hurts Pan! You... How can you do something like that?" I said and he stopped circling me.

"Love, it was all a test!" He said so simply and I shook my head.

"That still doesn't change what you just did," I said angrily.

"Yeah, I know, don't care." He smiled and I clenched my fists. He really loves to go on someone's nerves, doesn't he? I took a deep breath to cool myself down. I wanted him to be honest. But I didn't know could I trust him.

" Be honest now. Promise me you will be honest." I said and he nodded.

"I promise." I gave him a glare, not trusting him to keep a promise.

"I may not be the most well-behaved boy on the island, but I always keep my promises.." He said.

"Was it a mistake, saving me?" I asked my voice cracking at the end. His face was cold, his eyes cold. My heart was pounding so fast. Then he shook his head.

"No. It was worth it." He said and I looked down at my feets.

"Are you playing with me?"

"What?" He asked and laughed a little bit.

"Are you playing with me?" I repeated it, louder.

"Why do you think that?" He said and laughed.

"I-I don't know. It just... You are an ass sometimes and sometimes you are really nice and it's confusing." He looked away and licked his lip.

"Let me tell you a little secret" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I always play games. "He said and came closer to me, I stepped back but my back hit the wall. He smirked and came even closer. His hands were by my head. I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"I'm not playing you, I'm testing you." He whispered in my ear. He looked me in the eyes and his eyes were still dark. Testing me. That sounds even worse.

"Did you have a nightmare then?" I asked and he mowed away from me.

"No," he said coldly and I sighed. Why was he then all covered in sweat and why was he angry? I don't know, and I really don't care anymore.

"We need to go back to the camp, and yeah, you failed the test." I rolled my eyes at him and he took my hand and teleported us to the camp. It was still raining. Pan walked to his tent and I was watching him. How can someone be so evil? He is killing me, his tests and games are becoming so hard and dangerous. I don't know if can I handle it anymore. He has that twisted mind, and what if everything he is saying to me is a lie? Everything he said about himself, about Neverland, basically everything is maybe a lie? It wouldn't surprise me. But I still didn't get it why? Why is he doing this? When he entered the tent I looked over the camp. It was cold and I liked it. I was wet like a mouse, but I didn't care. Then someone pulled me by my hand into someone's tent. I get away from the person and then I saw that it was Felix.

"What do you want?" I asked and he took off his hood.

"Why are you angry with me?" He asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"Seriously?" I asked and he made some funny faces.

"I was looking for Pan and you didn't even try to help me," I said crossing my arms.

"Clary, it was a test. I can't help you when you have a test." That fucking test again. I'm geting sick of it.

"Oh, Yeah... Sorry." I said and he smiled.

"It's okay." I smiled and huged him. He was surprised at first but then he hugged me back and someone entered the tent. I looked and it was Pan.

"Am I interrupting something?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"No Pan," I said walking out.

"See you later Felix," I said and he smiled, and Pan raised his eyebrow. I shrugged it off. I went into Pan's tent and just when I wanted to sit on his bed he popped in front of me and I jumped on the bed.

"Really??" I asked and he just laughed. I glared at him and he stopped laughing. I was so angry with him that I could rip his head right now. But I know that I couldn't do it. He is too powerful. When I'm looking at him I see a boy who wants me to suffer. But I see a boy who is different. Who is making my mind go crazy. God this is so fucked up.

"Do you want your own tent?" He asked taking me out of my thoughts. My mind is weird.

"What?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow.

"You didn't listen to me." He said and I smiled innocently.

"Do you want your own tent?" He asked and I smiled. That will be great. Pan wouldn't be here, just me and my tent. I don't have to see him every morning and every night before I go to sleep.

"Yes!!" I said a little bit to laud.

"Then we will make you one, " He said and I grinned. My tent. Can't wait. I could see on his face he wanted to talk about the test again.
"Clary, you need -

"Pan, just drop it. I don't want to talk about that. I'm angry with you, and I want to rip your head right now, but I'm trying my best not to. I will be angry all day probably and don't try to change it. Today, was just one more day of my horror story. So, just drop it." I said and he looked down. I know I will not be probably angry with him all day, but I will be angry with him a few more hours. But I will never forget it. I always remember everything. He looked at me again and took a deep breath.

"So, do you have any plans for today?" I asked. changing the subject.  Then he looked me in the eyes again, and his devil's smirk appeared.

"We are going to play a game." He said and his eyes darkened and they had a playful look.

What does this demon have on his crazy mind now?