WHO THE HELL IS SHE?????

With a whole lot of drama and crying that happened during  the day I was rendered with a very bad head ache.I reached home all tired and drained,and moved to the kitchen to fix myself a strong tea,and taking my tea I moved towards my room and the scene in front was enough to add to my already bad headache,the whole room was turned upside down as if it just suffered a tsunami in this case tsunami of clothes, I could not take a step forward without tripping,finally tip toeing I reached my bed and settled myself.If anyone has any doubts for the cause of this chaos with clothes,well apparently Ms Soha was finding the right dress which would present her as the hostess to the host of the party.Finally after trying like a zillion clothes she settled for a beautiful gown and no doubt looked stunning in that.

Finally after trying like a zillion clothes she settled for a beautiful gown and no doubt looked stunning in that

Girls I would leave early Manik would need help in getting ready so I hope it would be OK with u guys right????

Wasn't he having his limbs in the right place  the last I saw him which is about a few hours ago,why the hell would he need her help,I questioned myself,whereas Alya answered on behalf of us.

Yeah sure girl we totally understand,you carry on,and yes help him well.

She winked at Soha ,their double meaning talk was making me uncomfortable.Finally soha got ready and left for Manik's house,but after informing us to get ready by 6 as Manik's chauffeur would pick us up.I was not much of a party person I liked hanging out with friends but acting all cordial in such elegant set up gave me jitters.I was confused with what to wear when alya came all dressed like a Barbie in a dress which made her look hot and cute.

I was confused with what to wear when alya came all dressed like a Barbie in a dress which made her look hot and cute

Cmon Nandu today m gonna help u get dressed.