01 - Chapter One - Fallon's Point Of View.

I thought when I found out I was mateless that was the worse thing that could happen but damn I was wrong. My father told me to start packing my things because I would be moving with Cillian by the end of the week. I sat at my desk at school and waited to see Atlas for parenting. He was just as submissive as me so it really only made sense that he was here too.

Once he walked into the classroom and sat beside me I spilled the news.

"Hey, Guess what?"

"What Fall, you look like you've cried all night."

"That's because I did, my father is forcing me to be mated to an Alpha. If that alone isn't bad the Alpha only wants me for an heir." 

"Fallon gosh that's awful, what Alpha are you being mated to?"

"I'm not allowed to say, sorry Atlas."

"It's Alright, I wouldn't want to say either, not if I would get in trouble."

"Thanks, But that's not all. I'm going to living with him by the end of the week"

"Holy God isn't your father rushing things?"

"It wasn't my father who suggested that it was the Alpha."

"And your father agreed."

"Yup."

I hugged Atlas as if I wouldn't see him again and grabbed my bag and started to walk out of the school, I saw Alpha Cillian standing beside a car. I prayed he wouldn't notice me and I could run home. However, it seemed he was looking for him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed.

"Drop the attitude, and your coming with me all your stuff is at my home."

"My father said the end of the week," I yelled making a bunch of pack members turn to look.

"Your father brought all your stuff to my pack house this morning, he said come get you after school."

"I'm not going with you," I said turning and walking away. His hand wrapped around my wrist and he all but threw me into the passenger seat of his car.

"Put your seat belt on."

"No, I want to die," I said angrily.

Cillian turned and buckled my seat belt up roughly.

"Oh don't want your breeder to die before you get your heir that you only want me for."

"Fallon stop now."

"Oh you know my name, I feel special." 

"Fallon damn it, I said stop...." Deep breathe" You are not a child,  This for your best interest, your father is trying to do what's best---"

"Just stop, you don't have to lie for me. He did this for himself, I'm a cursed mateless wolf." 

Tears prickled my eyes, I turned away from him. He isn't my mate and I'm not his but my wolf likes his presence. He's never going to love me, He only wants an heir from me.

"When I give you your heir..... will I be allowed to leave...."

"That will be your choice, I would want you to stay for our child but I won't force you."

"Okay."

The rest of the car ride was slow and quiet. It was deep silence that filled the car the kind that words would only make worse. The kind that showed up when deep thinking was happening.

When we got to his pack house there were people who watched the car, I'm sure they knew what I was here for. Gosh, how I wanted to go home. I wondered if my father had told him about my heat. That was only one problem being a mateless wolf, we went into heat like a dog.

"Your father mentioned your heat cycle starts next week, I will not be around for that."

"That's fine, I don't need you there anyways."

He parked the car and got out. He pulled my backpack out and opened my door and unbuckled my seat belt and pulled me out of the car as well. He was so extreme.

"I'll show you to your room."

"Okay."

He pulled me behind him inside and up a set of stairs. he opened a door and I looked inside there was a desk, a couch, dressers and all of my stuff but there was no bed. It was hard to ignore that there was no bed. What did he actually expect me to share a bed with him?

"Wheres the bed?"

"Your sleeping in my room."

What... no. That was absolutely not about to be a thing.

"I refuse. I will sleep on that couch before I will be sleeping the same bed as you."

"Trust me the feelings are mutual," Cillian said before leaving me standing there.

This was going to be the worst thing to ever happen to me. I texted Atlas.

) I hate him, he's so rude. We have to share a bed. I want to go home. 

) Please give this alpha a chance, my father says Alphas are a soft as a brick.

) Your father wouldn't even like Cillian, he's harder than a brick.

I waited for Atlas to message me back, I went back through the messages I sent him and realized that I told him who I was mated to.

The sound of the phone ringing made me jump and I knew exactly who was on the other end.

"Hello, Atlas----"

"Your mated to him, gosh he's so mean my father hates him. My father says he has no emotions."

"I've realized that.... Trust me."

"Fall, I'm sorry I didn't mean---"

"Its alright maps, I have to go. Things to unpack. I'll see you at school."

"Okay, be okay for me."

"I'll try."

I hung up the phone and walk to the first box of my stuff. I opened the box and found all my paintings and photos. I found my favourite photo album and opened it, tucked inside one of the pages was a new photo. It was a photo of Cillian, my mother must have taken it. I tucked it inside the very back of the book. 

Why would she take a photo of him...

What did she expect to come from this...

Surely she didn't think we could actually be mated right? Right?