Chapter 22: Stranger

Start from the beginning

"Never!" I said as I curled my hand around her waist. She jerks her head back as I was about to kiss her. Our eyes met. Her eyes still looking at me with accusation. "I swear, I never did!" I said sternly. Her eyes soften and then gave me a push. I release her letting out a frustrated grunt.

"Are you jealous?" I asked as I followed her, marching back to our room.

"Yes, I am!" she snapped.

A smile broke out on my lips as I followed her like an excited puppy. "I'm hungry!" she suddenly made a halt as she swirled to face and I almost knocked her over if not of my fast reflex, instead we both tumble down, my back landed on the carpeted floor, her on top of me. 

She let out loud giggles and it's hard not to be infected, ignoring the sharp pain in my back. She stops giggling when she saw me winced as I shifted my body with her on top of me. She bolted upright and worries etched all over her beautiful face. "Are you alright?" she asked as she hovers over me. 

"I think I hurt my back," I said.  

"I'm sorry," she quickly crouched down to help me sit.

I smiled as I accepted her hand and sat all the while feeling my back. Seems like the pain disappears. When I stood up, I felt the pain in my lower back, but it wasn't as sharp as it was the first time I felt it. It was bearable. "I think I'm fine," I said. The worries painted her face slowly dispersed, replacing by a smile. 

She curled her hands around my waist. "Where do you want to eat?" I asked pulling her closer to me. 

"Maybe at the Cheater's Grill Bar," she said shortly with a smile "oh, not there!" she quickly contradicted, her face looks sullen and fell into silence.

"Can't make up your mind?" I taunted but she didn't respond and was looking through my eyes, not blinking. "Hey,"  calling her attentions and her lashes flutters.

"Huh?" she looks into my eyes and I stared hard at her, trying to read her mind. "What are you thinking?" I pressed on.

"Nothing!" she shook her head, giving me a smile that didn't reach her eyes. 

"You look mortified," 

"I just remembered something in the restaurant and I don't want to go back there," she spewed out, before her eyes widening at the realization of her words. My face almost hit the ground when I realized what she meant.

That day when she followed me to the washroom and offered me herself. I had to hold on to my desires to take her and it hurts like hell to watch her back disappear after that searing kiss. That short make out kept me awake all night, causing me to take a cold shower periodically. Just like the night I first took her. It was the best sex I've ever had and nothing beat it after that. 

Nicolai would be laughing at me if he found out I was celibate for a year, hoping to bed Vicky again, but it didn't happen. She avoided me like a plague after that. Her silence killed me. I shook the sad memories off, and I didn't realize my hold tightens around her, pulling her closer until air is nonexistent. 

"I'm sorry, if only you knew I wanted to yank you back inside with me, to hold you again, kiss you and take you over and over," I said as I kissed her shoulder. "We can try it again?" I whispered in her ear and then nuzzled my nose under the crook of her neck. 

"You're so kinky!" she giggled and tried to pry herself off my possessive hold.

"You started it. You came barging in and attack me!" I taunted mischievously, while my peaceful friend suddenly became attention seeker, deciding to poke her for attention.