48.5. " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Part 1) "

Começar do início

Rangiku runs to the couch and removes the blanket.

"Oi! Matsumoto!", Toushiro called.

Rangiku gapes at the child's sleeping form.

"Matsumoto! What's with you all of a sudden?!", Toushiro asked.

He follows Rangiku's gaze and his eyes widen in surprise upon seeing a familiar looking child.

"W-Wha-?! W-Who is this kid?!", Toushiro suddenly said out loud.

Due to all the noise, the child wakes up and rubs his eyes. The child still seems to be drowsy as he sits up. His features are a lot like Toushiro's, possibly even a child version of him.

"I-Is he a relative of yours perhaps?", Rangiku asked.

"That's impossible! My only relative is my grandmother!", Toushiro exclaimed.

"Then who is this child?"

"Ask him! Not me!"

(*yawn*) "Where....?", the child mumbled.

"Hey kid... who are you?", Toushiro asked as he takes a closer look at him.

The child looks at him and tilts his head in confusion. After five seconds his expression suddenly changed to a happy face upon recognition.

"Daddy!!", the child happily said and glomps onto him.

"Eh??!! What??!!", Toushiro and Rangiku simultaneously said.

Toushiro carries the child with both hands and places him back on the couch. He bends down to his height and looks at him in the eyes.

"What did you call me?!", Toushiro asked to confirm.

"DADDY!", the child said.

Hearing this, Toushiro and Rangiku looks at each other then back to the child. It took a while from them to process it.

"EEEHHHHH?!!!!", both of them yelled with surprised look on thier faces.

"Y-You must have mistook me for someone else!", Toushiro frantically said. "Just tell me who your father is and I'll help you look for him instead!"

"Daddy is the Captain of the 10th Division of the 13 Court Guard Squads, Hitsugaya Toushiro.", the child said as if he already memorized it.

"H-How did you know taichou's name?", Rangiku asked.

"H-Hey kid... w-what's your name?", Toushiro asked.

"Yashiro!! Hitsugaya Yashiro!!", Yashiro said and beams.

"T-Taichou... what's going on here?! I didn't know you have a kid!!", Rangiku exclaimed.

"I-I'm clueless as you are! You're the one who brought him here!", Toushiro exclaimed.

"T-Taichou w-we need to calm down first!", Rangiku frantically said as she flails her arms.

"You're the one who needs to calm down.", Toushiro mumbled and turns his attention back to Yashiro."When you said I'm your dad, are you telling the truth?", he calmly asked.

Yashiro cheerfully nods.

"You look smaller but I can still tell you're my daddy!"

"S-Smaller? What do you mean?"

"I saw a picture of you when you were younger."

(When I was younger?? Could it be?!!), Toushiro thought. "N-Ne, Yashiro, when is your birthday?"

"Hmmm... January 16th 2xxx"

"Wha-!? Taichou?! What's going on here?!", she asked.

Toushiro ponders for a while.